For all your football needs

Will it or won't it work in Bulgaria? Which is the best option?

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lucky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby lucky » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:34 am

7RED.

You can thankfully help 99% of the people on here and very happy to receive it they are too... Im happy to say :D

But alas!!... there is always that other 1%, who ask for help and don't listen to a bl**dy word you say.

Keep up the good work RED... :prayer:

lucky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliputian

Postby Liliputian » Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:43 pm

7Red - sorry if my reply wasn't constructed very well - i certainly didn't intend it to read like i was throwing your advice back in your face.

all i was trying to explain is that i couldn't do as you suggested, i.e., register at manutd.com, because i'm boycotting certain products etc while glazer is in charge - and as i said last time, i won't go into great detail on this as i realise most people aren't interested (so i perhaps shouldn't have said anything at all...but it is an important issue for me - without it i'd be in lille now). The 'thanks' i included wasn't a sarcastic one.

i'm in sofia for a week, and don't have a telly with the 'guide' button you mentioned, and my bulgarian relatives don't know about live games. also, my comments about learning bulgarian were serious, i'm in the early stages of learning so bulgarian commentary can only help me.

So again, sorry if i came across as being terse or ungrateful - i'll take more care in future to ensure people's sensibilities aren't offended.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
7RED
Super User!
Super User!

Postby 7RED » Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:34 pm

Hi Liliputian,

Must admit its not like me to get all sensitive 8) but hey thanks for the reply.

I guess the horse has bolted but you could have gone to Murphy's where they have Sky and or Flannagans in the Radison Hotel

BTW its 0-0 at half time

All the best

7red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Muffy
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby Muffy » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:30 am

another good site for football stuff is myp2p.eu not only football but all different sports using sopcast/ppstream etc etc you do need a reasonable connection speed though otherwise picture breaks up a lot.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Razor
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Razor » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:01 pm

Lucky
perhaps that 1% get responses like yours

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lucky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby lucky » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:13 pm

Razor wrote:Lucky
perhaps that 1% get responses like yours

In that case I wont loose any sleep :wink:

lucky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliputian

Postby Liliputian » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:52 pm

That footytube website i mentioned turned out not to carry live games - hope no one wasted valuabe match-time navigating around it like I did.

I ended up watching via the myp2p.eu site Muffy mentioned, which requires you to download certain programmes with which to watch the games (so far i've found Sopcast to be best in terms of interferance-free coverage, and quite often with english commentary).

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Adolf
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Adolf » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:05 pm

I must admit this is something I have overlooked! How much are they and do you get them from Post Office?

Hi, VT, I think the answer to your question is no. I believe the BG gov tried to introduce a TV receiving licence law but failed. Stand to be corrected if I'm wrong though.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
satellitemark
Super User!
Super User!

Postby satellitemark » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:32 pm

Hi All

please think carefully before before downloading, any programs to your computer, these programs can often be full of virus's & spyware etc . don't want scare anyone but please ask yourselves why anyone would go to the trouble of writing a program without getting anything out of it ! ias well as your antivirus programs you may want to use a spyware detector such as ad aware , they give the basic version away BUT they want to sell you the pro version & are a known company, where as some of these downloads are from unknown sources , my brother uses these progs but he does know his stuff on a computer & how to defeat anything untoward.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Muffy
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby Muffy » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:35 pm

a great free spyware program is spybot http://www.safer-networking.org/
works like a charm

Return to “Computers/Internet Access/Mobiles/TV/Video”