Fast Internet in Varna Area

Will it or won't it work in Bulgaria? Which is the best option?

Moderator: Moderator

EssexPair

Fast Internet in Varna Area

Postby EssexPair » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:26 pm

Hi all.
After many months of suffering painfully slow internet speeds via btk (typi cally 14.4kbps!) and the consequent high telephone bills for anything other than downloading emails, imagine my delight when I subscribed to a company in Varna and am now enjoying blisteringly fast internet via a wireless link. The equipment is provided free of charge as long as it is included on my household insurance policy. The set up was 45 leva and the monthly charge 30 leva. The only extra is the VAT! Knowing the forum's strict rules on advertising I will be pleased to give the necessary info to anyone who drops me a PM.

chunky002
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby chunky002 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:35 pm

Hi Essexpair

cant pm until you have made 5 posts, so get posting.

Pleased you are now surfing at a massive rate of knots :lol: :lol:

EssexPair

fast internet in varna

Postby EssexPair » Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:12 pm

Chunky
Thanks for the info re 5 posts. Been wracking my brains for something useful to say :D
Anyway, perhaps the moderators will allow this link?.....it is for the good of mankind....well, my bulgariakind at least!

http://www.digsys.bg/

Cheers
Graham

Sagitarius
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sagitarius » Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:58 am

Hiya Graham

Youre in the next village to us (oreshak). We also have that internet service. Its great when its working but not always available to us. The company told us that we get our service via a 'relay' which is faulty and needs replacing. (Lucky for us the reception staff speak english). So hopefully it'll be done soon and we can enjoy consistent brill internet access.

How are you enjoying Kumanovo? Maybe we could meet up and swap experiences of settling in BG? :D

Chris, Dave and Saffy

wightwitch

Postby wightwitch » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:23 pm

Hi Marion & Graham, we are freinds of Kath & Pete in Klimentovo, have to make 3 posts to pm you........so will be in touch soon. Kath told us all about your broadband

Caroline

limbiQ

Postby limbiQ » Fri Sep 29, 2006 3:52 pm

I am with digsys.bg as well

After a aborted install everything has been smooth and some sweet downloads from data.bg and arenabg.com.

Just need to power cycle the wireless unit every now and then to reboot it.

:D

IamPabLo
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby IamPabLo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:57 am

Sagitarius wrote:Hiya Graham

Youre in the next village to us (oreshak). We also have that internet service. Its great when its working but not always available to us. The company told us that we get our service via a 'relay' which is faulty and needs replacing. (Lucky for us the reception staff speak english). So hopefully it'll be done soon and we can enjoy consistent brill internet access.

How are you enjoying Kumanovo? Maybe we could meet up and swap experiences of settling in BG? :D

Chris, Dave and Saffy

where is their office in varna, have a phone ? because the website is not working?thanks in advance

Tophol
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Tophol » Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:36 pm

IamPabLo
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby IamPabLo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:30 pm

cheerz m8 i already found thier phone and called them. For any1 who wants to know thay have the wireless in kantardjievo and they put it on in klimentovo in the next 2-3 week, BTW if you have good location in klimentovo you might get the wireless from kantardjievo.

AJ113
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby AJ113 » Thu Oct 26, 2006 1:39 pm

Klimentovo near Albena or Klimentovo VT?

Return to “Computers/Internet Access/Mobiles/TV/Video”