Bulsatcom.

Will it or won't it work in Bulgaria? Which is the best option?

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
pinkyfahey

Postby pinkyfahey » Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:16 pm

gutted..only paid for the extra package to get travel and living and now it's gone ..me and the kids were looking forward to the new season of Kate plus 8 (sad I know) and Becca's gonna miss all her fave cake programmes....apparently the new channel is aimed exclusively to women.

from their we page...
Utilisima Bulgaria is a specialized entertainment channel, thematically oriented programs that can be divided into three main categories: Cooking, Do-it-alone and health and beauty. All these programs specifically produced for Utilisima by established international production companies.

With programs for culinary, health and welfare, Utilisima helps its viewers and their families to enjoy a full life, cozy home and inspiring ideas. From recipes to fashion and interior design, Utilisima brings beauty and diversity in everyday life of its audience. The channel presents amazing stories of real life that reach the heart of everyone. The programs in this genre, not only talk but also demonstrate how to change your life in a positive direction.

In a unique mix of shows on Utilisima, will present three Bulgarian productions:

•Men in the kitchen - cooking transmission
•Beautiful, but how ... - surrender to beauty and health
•How easily - transmit the category DIY.

BRING BACK TRAVEL AND LIVING!!!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby theweeton » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:24 pm

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Sapper
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sapper » Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:26 pm

I put Travel and Living on tonight to watch Ultimate Cake Off and thought I was cracking up. There was a program dubbed into Bulgarian with a woman demonstrating how to decorate plates or trays using long bits of wire wound round a pencil, you pull the wire off which is now shaped like a coiled spring then stick it round the edge of your plate with tape, you can spray it different colours too. Although it was in Bulgarian I gathered it was " very easy to do and anyone can do it" even women I expect! What a liberty! :evil: There's enough cr+p on Bulsat without adding to it, talk about a captive audience they must be laughing all the way to the bank, they have no competition as far as I know. Our yearly payment is due soon and I'm very tempted to tell them what to do with Utilisima. :x Pat

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
pinkyfahey

Postby pinkyfahey » Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 am

couldn't agree more Pat.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
haddockman

Postby haddockman » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 pm

Are there any english language channels or programmes available on Bulsatcom? Need to get something in here as we only can receive BTV.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mariainraduil

bulsatcom

Postby mariainraduil » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:45 pm

hi, we have just had bulsatcom connected since total tv stopped providing any channels! we have several english language channels, including discovery and hbo (the odd programme is dubbed, but mostly not). the only thing missing is there is no bbc world or euronews channel, but we are currently apparently only on the basic package as a trial.
happy viewing
maria

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:15 pm

if you just joined bulsatcom you should have the full package for free for a month, then after that you choose what you want. it may have changed but that was how they used to operate. no beeb, only CNN for news (i've been having probs with CNN for a month and no-one can give any answers) oh and channel 42 euronews but thats in BG

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
haddockman

Postby haddockman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:15 am

Is it possible to sign up using a company name if you don't have a long stay card?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOONLIGHT

Postby MOONLIGHT » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am

If you have a property, sign up at one of their offices using your own name and passport,i did in 2009.

regards

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
haddockman

Postby haddockman » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:50 am

I tried that. They would only accept an EGN. So without Bulgarian ID you can get nothing.

Return to “Computers/Internet Access/Mobiles/TV/Video”