lyn wrote:I may have already said this on this thread, but we had the same argument with Global. Eventually they rang their Sofia Office who said no deposit would be needed. It'll be interesting to see what their reply to you is, MW!
They were pretty damn quick! (':lol:').
Dear Mr. Wolf,
We would like to inform you that you can conclude Contract for Mobile Services with GLOBUL and choose Post-Paid program in a shop of our trade network, but you have to give up requested personal documents and to pay guarantee deposit on the amount of 200 BGN, if you are:
1. foreigner with LNCH, who does not come from a member state of the European Union and whose Bulgarian ID card expires earlier than 12 months after activation date;
2. foreigner without LNCH, who does not come from a member state of the European Union;
3. foreigner, who is European Union citizen and whose issued by Bulgarian authorities personal document does not include LNCH or registration data. Keep in mind that you can conclude Contract for Mobile Services without deposit payment, if you have the documents enumerated below:
· Letter-certificatory for the foreigner’s statute issued by the Bulgarian Migration authorities;
· Letter-certificatory for address registration in Bulgaria issued by the Bulgarian Migration authorities;
· ID card issued by the authorities of the native state.
Customer Management Department
"Cosmo Bulgaria Mobile" EAD /GLOBUL/