Company Tax Return

We don't like them but we gotta pay them! How does it work in Bulgaria?

Moderator: Moderator

tracey1962
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby tracey1962 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:50 pm

hi all, just wondering if anyone knows of a good realiable accountant near Gorno Ablenovo which is near Ruse and also what fees we would be looking to payfor end of year company accounts?
many thanks in advance
Tracey

saucysal

Re: Company Tax Return

Postby saucysal » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:42 pm

I hear annual company accounts have change.regarding nil return.just one pieace paper now.no submitting accounts for this. Any info please.and fee people are being charge surely lot less? Many thanks Sal.

westwitch

Postby westwitch » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:45 pm

The form you need is 1010a and I've read that you can submit the form in 3 different ways - including online.
I've searched websites but not been able to find anywhere to download the form. We've sent an email to the NRA requesting more information so will post if we get a reply.

saucysal

Postby saucysal » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Thanks westwitch.havent been on here for quite awhile.wheres every one gone.

bullador
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bullador » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Hi, this year everything has changed. I've always put a nil tax form in before the 31st March, now it's a declaration that is needed not the 1010a form also the accounts is only a declaration instead of all the forms and they also have to be submitted before 31st March! I'm trying to find out how we do this! As soon as I do I will post it. I recommend that you all do some research yourselves as I'm getting lots of different results! Typical Bulgaria for not giving information!

saucysal

Postby saucysal » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:23 pm

It's now called.statstistical declaration.

saucysal

Postby saucysal » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:41 pm

My accountant who's office is based in Varna.just submitted mine.

bullador
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bullador » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:37 pm

Hi, can I be cheeky and ask how much they are charging, are you in Bulgaria, because I've been told that a lawyer has to have power of attorney to do it if you are in the UK!

saucysal

Postby saucysal » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:39 am

Hi no I'm not in Bulgaria.used my accountant for past 11 yrs.
I don't mind telling you.this forum supposed to be about helping one another?
I've paid 79 english pounds for the statistical report.nil return.obviously if I was in Bulgaria it would be one office.few lev.
I give power of attorney to them. they send form I sign send back scanned or post.
It suits me.trust them.if you'd.like to contact them .Just ask.

bulgariabill
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bulgariabill » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:03 am

The below might be of help? It was sent to me by my legal service who I have been with for several years with no problems, I have done exactly the same as 'saucysal' and get full copies of everything submitted and all done over the net, so I have less hassle, know its done right and have peace of mind, which suits me :-)

NEW Amendments in the Accountancy Legislation

Starting from 1st of January 2018 the Tax Returns of companies will be submitted only online.

Other amendments to the Law on Corporate Income Tax of Bulgaria were published in the end of 2017 and according to those amendments:

Starting from 1st of January 2018 Bulgarian companies that have not performed activity according to the Accountancy Law do not submit Tax Returns and Annual Report on activity.

Instead of those accountancy reports, such companies /i.e. companies with no activity/ are obliged to publish a declaration about lack of activity at the Commercial Register.

To the present date /15th of January 2018/ there are no amendments made to the Law on Commercial Register and the Register of Non-Profit Legal Persons, which means that the exact form of the declaration about lack of activity is not yet specified but according to the official information there will be no fee of the register for publication of such declaration.

Everything said above means that:

Companies that had activity during 2017 are obliged:
- To submit a Tax return for 2017 to the National Revenue Agency no later than 31st of March 2018 as this Tax return can be submitted only online;
- To submit an Annual Report on Activity /statistical declaration/ for 2017 to the National Statistical Institute no later than 2nd of April 2018;
- To publish the Annual Financial Report for 2017 at the Commercial Register no later than 30th of June 2018.

Companies that had no activity during 2017 are obliged:
- To submit a Declaration about lack of activity /statistical declaration/ to the National Statistical Institute no later than 2nd of April 2018;
- To publish a Declaration about lack of activity for 2017 at the Commercial Register no later than 31st of March 2018.
Note: those Declarations about lack of activity are different documents and for now we cannot confirm that the declaration that should be published at the Commercial Register will look the same as the Declaration that should be submitted to the NSI.

According to the Accountancy Law companies that performed no activity during the reported period are those are enterprises that SIMULTANEOUSLY meet the following conditions:
a) during the reporting period the company has not performed deals under art. 1, para. 1 of the Commerce Act, i.e. the company has not purchased items and goods for the purpose of resale in original or processed form;
b) during the reporting period there were no conditions for recognition of an income under the Accountancy Act and the applicable accounting standards;
c) the company did not perform any activity relating to investment, production and/or sale;
d) the company did not purchase goods and services for the purpose of obtaining of income and profits.

Return to “Taxes”