Tax Forms

We don't like them but we gotta pay them! How does it work in Bulgaria?

Moderator: Moderator

Adolf
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Adolf » Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:45 pm

Vatnonsense wrote:-

As you can see,there is a big contradiction between the two and practical implication from this is that millions of BG companies need to re-register by June,which is technically impossible and everybody in BG understands,even the stupid lawmakers who allowed for the contradiction to happen.
The next logical step which is just a matter of time will be to make ammendment in one or two of these laws so that submitting of the reports is done upon re-registration.Some opposition MPs have already drafted such changes but I assume the ruling parties will block them and take some more extra time to draft its own version of the ammendments.

I have to agree entirely with what Milka wrote. You are likely to lull people into a false sense of security and you are, with respect, in no position to pontificate on this matter. As you say, two practising lawyers in Bulgaria have made the legal position perfectly clear on the other thread. If the BG legislators did anything stupid, as you put it, it was to join the EU. It seems pretty obvious that they cannot change their law now. Even the UK was caught napping a bit - its Regulation implementing the same Directive (as far as it relates to publishing company numbers on websites and so on) came in 1 day late on 1 Jan 2007.

It is clear that the obligation to file tax returns with NAP by 31 March 2007 is unaffected and presumably for all future years as well.

There is an additional obligation, which we are quite familiar with in the UK, for companies to file their accounts publicly with effect from June 2008. These accounts are probably more sophisticated than the tax ones as they have to comply with the standards set out in the Accountancy Act, which are largely the International Accounting Standards, which have been coming in over the past few years in UK. The typical mate in a pub might be able to laboriously lick a pencil and inscribe a zero, but he would have some difficulty in preparing the notes required by the Standards. One could be lucky, however. He might have worked for Enron in a previous life.

suellen
<b>Property Management</b>

Postby suellen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:29 pm

wandy wrote:Hi Pelican
We have done our tax returns today, and it is not just trading Co's , but all Co's have to do the Statistics forms.
We have done returns for people with properties/Co's in other areas and have had to do the 70 page Statistics form for them as well. We were informed by our Acc. that if the Tax return forms were not accompanied by the "White paper" they would not be accepted by the tax office.
Not trying to worry anyone, just passing on the Info.

Does anyone know where to get the Statistic forms from is it the tax office. If I am correct in what I have read we need to submit the statistic forms before we can re-register or at the same time. The re-register has to be done in front of a Notary. Is this the gist of it!!
Suellen

wasb4
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby wasb4 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:43 pm

suellen wrote:
wandy wrote:Hi Pelican
We have done our tax returns today, and it is not just trading Co's , but all Co's have to do the Statistics forms.
We have done returns for people with properties/Co's in other areas and have had to do the 70 page Statistics form for them as well. We were informed by our Acc. that if the Tax return forms were not accompanied by the "White paper" they would not be accepted by the tax office.
Not trying to worry anyone, just passing on the Info.

Does anyone know where to get the Statistic forms from is it the tax office. If I am correct in what I have read we need to submit the statistic forms before we can re-register or at the same time. The re-register has to be done in front of a Notary. Is this the gist of it!!
Suellen

This is just not the case ie.......The re-register has to be done in front of a Notary ........................this is just not true. We are working with many companies and using the new laws for company formation and re-registration.............. Any one that thinks they know share it with me and I will put you right................. After all you would not want to lose what you have invested in Bulgaria.............

welsh-Vi
Super User!
Super User!

Postby welsh-Vi » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:47 pm

wasb4 said `Any one that thinks they know share it with me and I will put you right................. After all you would not want to lose what you have invested in Bulgaria..............`
Maybe you could share what you know with US ?? :roll:

suellen

Postby suellen » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:05 pm

Well that is as clear as mustard.

I know you can download the re-register forms and I have read on previous posts that you have to sign new registration with the Notary.
Get the Statstice forms completed and submit these.

So what else do we need to know or do!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone who has clear knowledge please advise us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suellen

wasb4
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby wasb4 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:07 pm

welsh-Vi wrote:wasb4 said `Any one that thinks they know share it with me and I will put you right................. After all you would not want to lose what you have invested in Bulgaria..............`
Maybe you could share what you know with US ?? :roll:

I would love to be ad to the spirit of this forum, but over and over again the forum is used to jump on someones back........ I have been in Bulgaria for a long time now or 3-4 years which is a long time to me............People spend their time trying to work out ways how to stab another in the back........I have had English people even working for me in this area doing deals behind my back in my own office..crying they have money just in order to bleed me dry.........These people, I have no wish to help as their BS will not give them knowledge. We spent a lot of money visiting the courts and lawyers (which were not even sure of their facts) in order to get the finished version of the new laws.............. If I may help any person on this forum then please PM me I will be glad to help you with out cost or catch

wasb4, please can you NOT put your own words between the quote codes - there is no need for your replies to appear as quotes - and we don't want to be forever putting it right! :wink:
Thanks. Mod 8)

CathyM

Postby CathyM » Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:44 pm

We have obtained Form92 from the tax office and a 70 page form from the Bulstadt office.

With help we have filled in the tax form but unfortunately as our stamp was in Uk at the time we have now brought it home with us and will have to send it back to Bg.

Do we have to submit the 70 page form at the same time?

We have not filled this in yet. HELP!

I now read on this site about form 1010a.

Have I filled in the correcty Tax form?

Cathy

suellen

Postby suellen » Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:16 pm

CathyM wrote:We have obtained Form92 from the tax office and a 70 page form from the Bulstadt office.

With help we have filled in the tax form but unfortunately as our stamp was in Uk at the time we have now brought it home with us and will have to send it back to Bg.

Do we have to submit the 70 page form at the same time?

We have not filled this in yet. HELP!

I now read on this site about form 1010a.

Have I filled in the correcty Tax form?

Cathy

The form 1010a now and the 70 page form by end of June
Suellen

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sun May 25, 2008 11:12 am

Dinky1234 wrote:

Hi
Just received a document from the tax office in Haskovo. The name of the document is called Pokana there is a web site address www.nap.bg. The page does have a english version and I think it explains taxes very well. It is worth looking at.
Sue

flowers

Postby flowers » Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:18 am

hi does anyone know if you can do your tax returns in august or is it to early i always go over mid march as this is the deadline, but it would be nice to get it out of the way, whilst there in summer season, any information appreciated

Return to “Taxes”