Tax Forms

We don't like them but we gotta pay them! How does it work in Bulgaria?

Moderator: Moderator

Sapper
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sapper » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:33 am

Has anyone managed to download the forms for the annual tax return and the other forms that are now required due to being re registered?
With (almost) all companies now being on computer is it possible to do tax returns online?
Just downloading this years forms would be a first for me if it is at all possible, if it is can anybody give me idiot proof instructions how to do it? thanks :D Pat

B52
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby B52 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Sapper, I haven’t digested the full relevance of this and it is a Google translate from the NAP website…
http://portal.nap.bg/preview_doc?p_doc_id=2783
However….

If you were economically inactive person (as this is for companies I assume this means "entity") in accounting in 2010, is not required to submit a blank Annual Report.

It is necessary to present the relevant TSB statement (free text) on behalf of the governor (president), which specifically state that you are not operational during 2010.

The statement must record company name, code BULSTAT / TP, address and registration code NACE 2003 and / or CEA 2008 (if specified). It is a declaration to be signed by the governor (president) and stamped with the seal of the company.

Sapper
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sapper » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:12 pm

Thanks B52 that looks interesting, it appears that if we have a company that is not operating then we don't have to fill in the usual tax return. I have no idea what "the relevant TSB statement" is unless it means a written statement by the directors with the relevant information and company stamp, which sounds suspiciously simple for Bulgaria :lol: It would be great if they have done away with the yearly stress of form filling and accountants bills wouldn't it?
Has anyone else got any specific information as to what is happening? Pat

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:42 am

We handed in our completed accounts for the non trading company yesterday, fairly simple but we assign our building costs to it and depreciate the car which is owned by that company. We expect our accountancy costs for that to be in the region of 10 to 20 leva.

Sapper
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Sapper » Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:32 am

Hi Lee, can you tell me where to get the forms from ?Do you know if it is possible to download them from the internet? Where are the completed forms sent to?
I could fill them in myself if I only knew where to get them and where to send them. :?

Return to “Taxes”