Russe accountant - any recommendations?

We don't like them but we gotta pay them! How does it work in Bulgaria?

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Maverickmemphisboy

Russe accountant - any recommendations?

Postby Maverickmemphisboy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:37 am

Hi,can anyone recommend an accountant that they have personally used or have close knowledge of ,in the Russe area,for company tax declarations/filing.And if you can,any ideas on their costs,im not in the mood to get ripped off.Apologies to Mods if ive posted in the wrong section...still not sure..!! :? :oops:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby theweeton » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:05 am

The average non rip off price for an accountant to do accounts last year was 50 leva and many accountants were charging this.

It's Bulgaria and Ruse, My accountant has an english speaking son his email is info@simplicity.bg (he runs a website design) He shares an office with his mum and acts as a contact, he knows all that is required for active accounts and nil returns and can explain everything. I have no problem recommending them to you as I have in the past recommended them to many friends and he has sorted out lots of tax problems for them.

They are located about half a mile away from the CBA for more info SKYPE me.

Edited to add dont forget there is an agency and bank charge, last year it was about 52 leva

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Maverickmemphisboy

russe accountant

Postby Maverickmemphisboy » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:59 am

Many,many thanks The Weeton,will give them a try. :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
markie1969
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby markie1969 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 am

Failing that, mine is excellent! Mila Dimitrova, I cannot reccomend her enough!!!! She has saved me thousands and her fees are very reasinable! She runs her own office is young and knows her job better than anyone Ive met and Ive been through a few!!! miladimitrova@abv.bg

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Crawfie

Postby Crawfie » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:01 am

theweeton wrote: he knows all that is required for active accounts and nil returns and can explain everything. I have no problem recommending them to you as I have in the past recommended them to many friends and he has sorted out lots of tax problems for them.

Hi Mr.Weeton,
Does he also sort out the Company Report document which is required by the Trade Register by the end of June ?
Or is there an extra charge for this service ?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
theweeton
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby theweeton » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:49 pm

YEP, its all in, but you do have to go to the bank thenhand the paperwork in yourself over the road. This is no big deal in Ruse no need for language just a big smile gets it done.

Return to “Taxes”