Page 5 of 5

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:31 pm
by Biker
We have had a repy from our accountant to say that this tax is not applicable.
If I get this right apparently it is recorded as shareholder contributions and declared as such and is only payable back on request , No five year limit.