Art & Crafts Class

Including 'special needs'.

Moderator: Moderator

Scotbloke
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Art & Crafts Class

Postby Scotbloke » Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 am

:D Hello everyone, I am thinking about starting to give art and craft lessons in the VT / Gabrovo area. The class will be instruction on how to do Watercolours, acrylics, collage, drawing and sketching etc. The subjects covered will be Landscape, still life , figure drawing and painting.

If there is interest I can also arrange for crafts like knitting, sowing fabrics etc.

The class will be for complete beginners and intermediates and any professional artist will also welcome.

This post is to try and get enough response from the expat and visiting Brits to see if this would be possible and to see who would be interested in arts and crafts.

Initally simple materials will be provided as part of the class. Paper & Paint etc.

If you want more information then please post here or send a private message. However I have limited internet access so it might take a day or two to reply

Regards Scotbloke

Scotbloke
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Art & crafts

Postby Scotbloke » Sat Feb 14, 2009 11:45 am

:D I forgot to add that the cost of the class would be around 10 lev. and last for a couple of hours in doors initially but also out doors in the summer.

mariela
Super User!
Super User!

arts/craft lessons

Postby mariela » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:19 pm

i'd be interested in joining your class. Where will it take place and how many times a week will it be?

mariela

Scotbloke
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

art and carft

Postby Scotbloke » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:04 am

:D Hello, The class could be held once a week or once a fortnight. I have various places to hold the class. One of them being the Veliko Turnovo Arts Centre.

I hope to have more information over the next week as to when the classes will be held.

I hope to offer the class from March to October this year.

Regards Scotbloke

Jude
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Jude » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:08 am

Wish we could have something like this in the Yambol area

amron
Super User!
Super User!

art classes

Postby amron » Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:58 am

my friend returns in march and has offered to give me art classes when she returns. Contact me if you want me to ask if she will open the class up to others. She lives in General Inzavo near Yambol
norma

Jude
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Jude » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:28 am

That could be good if she is willing Norma

Cameo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Cameo » Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:05 pm

I would also be very interested in an art and crafts class in Yambol area. Will PM you my details. thanks.

Scotbloke
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Art & Crafts

Postby Scotbloke » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:01 pm

:D Hi now the snow has gone is there anyone who might be interested in joining an arts and crafts class in Veliko Turnovo / Gabrovo area?

Regards Scotbloke

pollypepper

Arts and craft classes

Postby pollypepper » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:37 pm

Hi
There is a arts and crafts course in Tryavna starting around the 25th of March covering Felting beading and lots of other things.
If anyone is interested will find out more

Return to “Schools and Education”