The My Bulgaria 'Blogger' Site

Got a comment about My Bulgaria? Having technical problems? Can't get into Live Chat? Also the place for Site 'Announcements'!!

Moderator: Moderator

Pelican
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Pelican » Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:41 pm

Well what can I say?

Please first read the following 'Oscar' style acceptance speech.

We'd like to thank all those who contributed to the content of our Blog, too numerous to mention but you know who you are. :D

I'd like to also thank all the back room staff, our friends from the Academy (Bulgarian Academy of Science) the production team (me), the photographic department (Jerry/Mrs P) and everyone who gave their time and effort towards the (tears welling in my eyes right now) project. :lol:

It's not often in this life that we get the chance to be recognised for our work but on this occasion we are delighted that we have found such an opportunity. (mawkish grin towards the mods/ fighting back the forthcoming floods) :lol:

To my parents I say the biggest thanks of all, because without them we would not even exist. (vomit inducing fake smile to the audience) :D

That's enough of that

Rest assured that the prize money will go towards ensuring the ongoing viability of the breeding Pelican colonies here in Srebarna.

I'm especially pleased that Dannia will be sharing the winnings as I know that he/she they, will also put the money to good use.

Big shout out to both Lubna and Thursty for their Blog entries.
A sense of humour is crucial to living successfully in Bulgaria.

To everyone else, please keep reading the Blogs and posting your enquiries and information on MYBG.

Every user and visitor to this site and these fora knows how invaluable MYBG has been to us all. No doubt many of us spend more time than is healthy sitting infront of our PC's but we all know that when we use this time to visit MyBulgaria that the hours have been spent well.

Final (genuine) thanks go to Chris, the MyBulgaria Team and all the Mods. Who keep us informed, keep us entertained and keep us in line when we occasionally stray from the straight and narrow path.

Long live MyBulgaria!

lucky
Super User!
Super User!

Postby lucky » Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:09 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!! all :smt041

lucky

oddball
Super User!
Super User!

Postby oddball » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:07 pm

:lol: :D

:smt038 Congratulations to everyone and well done!!!!!! :smt006

Oddy :wink:

festa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby festa » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:12 pm

congratulations to all the winners and not forgeting everyone who also
made the effort with there blogs

ps. i am preparing my blog for next time :lol:

Scooby
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Scooby » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:17 am

Well done guys and gals! =D> :smt038

Keep the blogs coming - its what keeps us going when we have to return to the UK!

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:03 am

WOW!!! What can I say??
I am speechless! :wink:

Well not really but I did whoop for joy when Carriemc gave me the good news 10 mins ago!

Pelican, your speech was wonderful, I had a tear in my eye :lol: Well done, and to Lubna and Thursty too. I enjoyed all the stories and information along with everyone else.

Thank you to all of you who take the time and effort to read my diary, I enjoy writing it so much more when I know people enjoy it too. If it can help one person get an insight into BG life, it's all good.

Special thanks to all the people I have mentioned in the blog over the past 2 years, for all your help, support and friendship, and if it wasn't for all of you then the blog would not be as good, and if it wasn't for some of you we wouldn't be here now.
My Bulgaria plays a huge part in this so MEGA BIG thanks for being there for me.

Thanks to my hubby, Darren for coming to BG with me, it wouldn't be the same without you.
:smt060

I think we may have hit our first 1000bgn toward the wheelchair ramp fund, only 16000 bgn more to go but it's a great start in just a couple of weeks. (See Yambol Orphanage post)

Thank you to everyone, you have made my day!!
:smt006

Lassie

Postby Lassie » Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:30 pm

Congratulations all.
Lassie

pinkyfahey

Postby pinkyfahey » Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:03 am

Well done all :smt038
Loved the fantastic pics dannia
please don't stop your blogs i have found them very entertaining :D

pinky

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:10 pm

By tomorrow all of the BLOGGER prize winners should (I am informed) have been paid their prize monies. Well done to you all and carry on BLOGGING!! :lol: MOD

Return to “Site Comments, Problems, Issues & Stats.”