Is it just me

Got a comment about My Bulgaria? Having technical problems? Can't get into Live Chat? Also the place for Site 'Announcements'!!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:57 am

Nah, O.T. It's just you! :lol: You've still got that fishy smell after all these years. :smt005

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BG9374

Postby BG9374 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:11 am

Anni wrote:
BG9374 wrote:I should be right at home here, did I not have a post rewritten and an allegation put were a said native Bulgarian?

Indeed I did interpret your post because nobody could understand it. And while you appear to have taken offense at this, I was merely trying to help you as you seemed to be getting a slating from others. It all seemed kind of unkind and unwelcoming, particularly so, if you were a native Bulgarian (or any nationality for that matter) trying to correspond with native speaking English.

I didn't know what was in your head anymore than you knew what was in mine. You have construed an act of kindness as an attack. Which probably wouldn't have happened had the original post been better constructed. It is, incidentally, impossible for anyone to get to the truth if nobody can understand.

Calling someone who says "I cannot understand" a psycho is personal and crossing the line. A bit of "pot calling the kettle black" methinks.

So, there you go - one man's meat is another man's poison.

Truth of the matter is, that most of us wouldn't break bread with many of those we find are our companions on these "social" networking sites.

Is psycho an offense? Of the mind, innit a shame for some.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Nazis said they came in peace, with the flag held high, also helped a lot of people, thats what they said, when the train arrived after killing the disabled, thankful for Bulgaria.

I disagree on help, some have a troubled view on life and whom needs help and what is help be carefully discussed by all and acceptable on consent reagradless of your subjective outlook upon another..

No offense taken on the translation or interpretation, found the idea of a (fee free) secretary very useful and did not in general disagree that what was rewritten. If appear selfish for not returning to the thread pass comment on what was rewritten without permission, please accept my blagoarya. 8O

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:25 am

Its the internets and you communicate without many of the social cues and controls you would have in face to face interaction. Its easy to misinterpret or construe comments and the lack of immediate replies tends to snowball any perceived slight. Its rarely personal and even if it is, you'll probably never know or meet any of the people 'on here' so what does it really matter? Grow a thicker skin....

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby booboo » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:03 pm

BG9374 wrote:
Anni wrote:
BG9374 wrote:I should be right at home here, did I not have a post rewritten and an allegation put were a said native Bulgarian?

Indeed I did interpret your post because nobody could understand it. And while you appear to have taken offense at this, I was merely trying to help you as you seemed to be getting a slating from others. It all seemed kind of unkind and unwelcoming, particularly so, if you were a native Bulgarian (or any nationality for that matter) trying to correspond with native speaking English.

I didn't know what was in your head anymore than you knew what was in mine. You have construed an act of kindness as an attack. Which probably wouldn't have happened had the original post been better constructed. It is, incidentally, impossible for anyone to get to the truth if nobody can understand.

Calling someone who says "I cannot understand" a psycho is personal and crossing the line. A bit of "pot calling the kettle black" methinks.

So, there you go - one man's meat is another man's poison.

Truth of the matter is, that most of us wouldn't break bread with many of those we find are our companions on these "social" networking sites.

Is psycho an offense? Of the mind, innit a shame for some.
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Nazis said they came in peace, with the flag held high, also helped a lot of people, thats what they said, when the train arrived after killing the disabled, thankful for Bulgaria.

I disagree on help, some have a troubled view on life and whom needs help and what is help be carefully discussed by all and acceptable on consent reagradless of your subjective outlook upon another..

No offense taken on the translation or interpretation, found the idea of a (fee free) secretary very useful and did not in general disagree that what was rewritten. If appear selfish for not returning to the thread pass comment on what was rewritten without permission, please accept my blagoarya. 8O

I love you BG9374 and I love whatever translation program/site you use. I love the film with Borat, did you see it?

I want you to post on here forever, please. :lol: :lol:

I mean it, no sarcasm meant or insinuated. :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:54 pm

lyn wrote:Nah, O.T. It's just you! :lol: You've still got that fishy smell after all these years. :smt005

:lol: :lol: oh god dont remind me I smell all again now just thinking about it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliana

Postby Liliana » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:00 pm

Oldtimer, I've got to admit that since you prompted this I've posted a little more.... :?

Do you actually eat fish since errrmmm? :lol: :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:15 pm

Liliana wrote:Oldtimer, I've got to admit that since you prompted this I've posted a little more.... :?

Do you actually eat fish since errrmmm? :lol: :lol:

She can't. If she goes near a live fish, they think she's one of them. :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Liliana

Postby Liliana » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:43 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fish are smelly but things are really off thread so MOD enters and....

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Liliana wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Fish are smelly but things are really off thread so MOD enters and....

It's not off topic, Liliana, as she wants to know why people are rude to her. :(

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BG9374

Postby BG9374 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:47 pm

Maybe too many hours hanging about at the end of pier?

For those whom are in the dark: Burgas, end of the pier where most days able to buy fresh fish. Or are they in the boat? Now that might be really smelly? :oops: :roll:

Return to “Site Comments, Problems, Issues & Stats.”