Is it just me

Got a comment about My Bulgaria? Having technical problems? Can't get into Live Chat? Also the place for Site 'Announcements'!!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tedthered
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: Is it just me

Postby tedthered » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:01 pm

oldtimer wrote:Please mod if I have posted this is the wrong section please move it to the right one.

Is it just me or are there other members that feel like I do. I have been a member on MyBulgaria for a long time, but have found over the past year or so that I am almost afraid to post. I read a topic and feel that I would like to post on it to find that peoples posting are being pulled apart etc etc. Its fine if you are a great debater, ecellent speller, and have the ability to put together a great answer, but if you are like me, cant do any of the above that well, what hope do we stand.
:(

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Voltaire, and me

People have to accept that "Half of the people can be part right all of the time, Some of the people can be all right part of the time, But all the people can't be all right all the time. ..."

Robert Zimmerman

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Ted the Red

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
lyn
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby lyn » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:28 pm

Robert Zimmerman was wrong. :x Women are right all of the time - even when we are not quite 100% correct. :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:27 pm

lyn wrote:Robert Zimmerman was wrong. :x Women are right all of the time - even when we are not quite 100% correct. :)

No arguments there. I have won many arguments and battles in my life but none of them with my wife. What she says, is always correct :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby booboo » Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:34 pm

I think also someone said money can't buy happiness, but 1-6 to Man City would suggest different. Obviously most from the city itself would be loving it, but those further afield NOT from Manc might be a tad upset :lol: :lol: :lol: whats the term again, Glory Hunters? :)

Thats about as on topic as much of the last few posts :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

Return to “Site Comments, Problems, Issues & Stats.”