Council Tax In Bulgaria

Got a comment about My Bulgaria? Having technical problems? Can't get into Live Chat? Also the place for Site 'Announcements'!!

Moderator: Moderator

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat Sep 05, 2015 6:24 pm

"Danuk kushta" which is tax on property. Equivalent of Council Tax or the old "Rates" in UK.

BasildonShrimp
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby BasildonShrimp » Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Municipality Tax

Applejuice

Re: Council Tax In Bulgaria

Postby Applejuice » Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:44 pm

Before I sorted it all out, I mentioned to our BG neighbor that I was a bit worried about some sort of legal action being taken - but she just laughed and said 'No chance'.

However, I think I have read some reports about confiscation action being started in Burgas for some non-payers of danŭk.. :cry:[/quote]

When I went to pay my dannock in Karnobat a couple of years ago a Bulgarian lady in front of me was in tears when I asked the Bulgarian interperator who was with me what was wrong I was informed that the woman had not payed her dannock for 2 years and it was in the hands of the legal proffession ( I presume courts for auction) and she had to go to Burgas to sort it out.
lesson No1 learned for me pay all your taxes on time and all your bills as well.

SatyamHair

Hair Fall

Postby SatyamHair » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:31 am

Alternative medicine vs hair loss
Homeopathy offers natural preparations against alopecia. The capillaries of inherited disorders are treatable through this natural alternative medicine

varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:08 am

do mwe have to pay municipality tax on that as well then SatyamHair

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:18 am

I notified MOD about unacceptable spam from the Hairy One
No action yet

Return to “Site Comments, Problems, Issues & Stats.”