My Bulgaria Privilege Card!!

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

My Bulgaria Privilege Card!!

Postby chris » Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:49 pm

We recently ran a test and gave the My Bulgaria Privilege Card away FREE for one week. We were swamped by the response (112 cards were requested and sent out, not just to the UK but as far away as Spain and Belgium). As a result we have decided to continue the exercise….permanently!! :lol: :lol:

The main reason is that the more cards there are in circulation, the more the purchasing power of the card itself and that means more and more suppliers will want to join, a bit like a virtuous circle benefiting both the card sponsors AND the card holders (you)!

Sooooooo………………If you have bought or are considering buying property in Bulgaria or are going there on holiday or for even a brief visit the My Bulgaria Privilege Card could save you a small fortune!

Card ownership entitles you to a huge array of savings, discounts and special offers with a wide range of suppliers of goods and services in Bulgaria.

Discounts on Real Estate Agents fees, reduced cost car hire, discounted household goods for your property and much more, are waiting for holders of the My Bulgaria Privilege Card.

The My Bulgaria Privilege Card is now COMPLETELY FREE and has NO expiry date so there is no need to even remember to renew it!!

Simply send a correctly stamped (reply paid), self addressed envelope (preferably a small padded envelope) to:

My Bulgaria Ltd
Free Privilege Card
100 High Path Road
Guildford
Surrey GU1 2QP

When you receive your complimentary card (normally within a couple of days), simply search our suppliers database and start saving!

The Privilege Card site is easily found on My Bulgaria (just look for the card logo/link) or visit it directly by going here:

http://www.mybulgaria.info/privilege-card

Happy Shopping!!

Chris :lol: :lol:

PS Although we have someone (based in Bulgaria) constantly adding new suppliers any ‘suggestions’ for them from you about which supplier you would like us to invite on to the scheme will be acted on!!

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:00 pm

OK, cheeky request, but could we get a mybg badge in the same envelope if we up the postage??? Are they still available?

Lee

chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:10 pm

:roll: OK, we'll throw a couple of lapel badges in with each order by default as well, saves on postage!! :lol: :lol:

leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:47 am

You deserve all those little stars under your name, cause you are one!

Have you the least idea how much your damn site has changed my life? I was, I thought heading off to East Africa for my retirement, before I came here via an idle google search. Everytime I get chilblains in Bulgaria, I will think of you. :D

Lee

chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:59 pm

East Africa? Maybe we 'saved' you then Lee? 8O Anyhows its all free now so get those requests in the post!! Thank god for Google eh? :wink: :lol: :lol:

sarah
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby sarah » Mon Dec 11, 2006 2:08 pm

Many Thanks my BG, mine arrived in the post this morning.

I Look forward to using it and wearing my badge!

chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:45 pm

Hi Sarah, belated reply from me I know. If you get bored with the badges they are perfect size for home made Christmas Crackers!!! :lol:

A reminder that the Privilege Card is FREE now and we automatically put a couple of lapel badges in with every order anyway so no need to order seperately.

Ordering instructions on the original post!! :smt023 :lol:

chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:34 pm

Stayed at the Sofia Sheraton Thursday - Saturday, 3 rooms, On checking out remembered that they are on the Privilege Card scheme so presented the card on paying. "What is this"? says receptionist (obviously no one has used it there what with Zagaorka at BGN 11 a pint there would be no need)! "This is a My Bulgaria Privilege Card" says I...you know the rest, much sucking in of air, plenty of phone calls, checking the My BG web site etc. Eventual result was a 5% discount as stated off the total bill!! Just remember that all card sponsors have signed for the discounts offered and stick to your guns, even at the Sheraton!! The Privilege card is free and we are currently sending out about 4 or 5 every working day!! Chris :lol:

bagpuss
Super User!
Super User!

Postby bagpuss » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:57 pm

Hi Chris,

Sounds to me that you are getting paid far too much if you can pay 11 leva a pint for beer and stop in this swanky hotel :lol: :wink:

chris
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby chris » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:15 pm

Ha ha bagpuss!! :lol: Well it was purely in the name of research and someone 'else' was buying the beer at 11 BGN a pint!! Although the Sheraton is really central I would still maintain that for value for money you can't beat the Jasmin (see the holidays & hotels forum)!! At least I saved 5% off the bill (eventually) with the Privilege Card. Wish i'd nicked the stuff from the room now as well....dressing gown, slippers, after shave, chocolates, and some weird sheet/mat they lay down on the floor by your bed before you turn in...wasn't quite sure about that touch!! :?

Anyhows the privilege card is free, and is accepted at many other places even if you don't ever get to stay at the Sheraton or (unlike me :oops: ) are too embarrassed to produce it there even if you do!!

http://www.mybulgaria.info/privilege-card/

Chris :lol: :lol:

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”