The Full Monty: British Food V/T

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Rocker

Postby Rocker » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:02 pm

Have'nt heard about your problems Jools, but I have always been happy with yours service and products. I suppose its a sign of the times, so many changes over the years, I still like your "Corn Beef" :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
monalisa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby monalisa » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 am

Sorry to hear that you have been having problems, my husband and I have been customers of your establishment for almost a year now and travel 70km to shop there, I must say that in all that time we have found you and your team to be most helpful, recently you kept your shop open for us as we were late arriving, and then kept our purchases in your freezer whilst we had lunch at TG's, you said just to call you when we were ready to leave and reopened the shop (interrupting your lunch break) so we could pick our goods back up. Great customer service!!!

Wishing you and your team all the very best for a long and prosperous future.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Buzzard
<b>Car Rental</b>

full monty

Postby Buzzard » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:53 am

Hi Guys

Sorry to hear you have had problems, you have always provided us with a great service and at great prices.

Unfortunately there are some people out there that are jealous of people doing a successful job you just need to ignore them and get on with it.

We have experienced it first hand just don't let them grind you down.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers

Buzz

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MrsAB
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby MrsAB » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:37 am

Have to say have just used the Full Monty delivery service for the first time, being a tad on the thick side could not get the web order site to work correctly so rang, spoke to Totty, sent an email with my order, and my parcel of goodies arived, very good service, even had a phone call to say that digestive biscuits were out of stock could anything else be sent in its place.
Thank you guys.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cruicky50
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby cruicky50 » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 am

Don't worry about it, most people understand the extra costs involved importing goods from the uk and expenses in relation to licences, hygiene equipment and inspections, fire certificates, to mention but a few, its a on going job with lots of work that the customer never see.

We at Resen Lodge love getting our goodies from the Full Monty and could not be happier with the price (above considered) or the service which is second to none.

Please do not sell any of the scotch pies, I WANT THEM ALL. :lol:

cruicky50 and family

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
monalisa
Super User!
Super User!

Postby monalisa » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:02 pm

Hey cruicky50 hands off the scotch pies!!! total monopoly is unacceptable, one must learn to share thats what my maw taught me :wink:

ps, never found a Bulgarian substitute for them or scampi, corn beef, pork pies, oxo, hp sauce ooh the list is endless, keep them coming Jools and team.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
billw
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Postby billw » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:39 pm

Congratulations to the Full Monty!
Well done again Full Monty and don’t let them grind you down!
BillW

Remember this thread is about The Full Monty and not for advertising your own business. Mod

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
honey64

The Full Monty

Postby honey64 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:17 am

Hi I must say I have to agree with all the comments that everyone has said. The Full Monty team are great. They all go out of there way to help and always go that extra mile for there customers. I am a regular customer of theres and have only had extremely good service from them. Well done to you all. :lol: :ANAL:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chinabike
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Postby chinabike » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Thanks to everyone for all their kind comments.

Can we also let you know that we now have new stock in store now.
Also the Christmas festivities are now looming and we are taking orders for Christmas items.
Please check out the website for details.
Once again , thanks for everyones support.

( THEFULLMONTY TEAM )

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DOUGLYNNE
<b>Prop Sales/Management/Builders</b>

Postby DOUGLYNNE » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:54 am

Yes, it's that time of year again that we need to be thinking about Christmas and for anyone in the Provadia/Shuman region that want any goodies from The Full Monty I again have been nominated to collate an order together to be able to share the delivery costs for delivery at the end Nov/beg Dec.
Either pm or email me but I will need the order (and money) by mid November the latest.

Happy shopping,
Lynne

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”