The Full Monty: British Food V/T

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
irishtiger

Thefullmonty

Postby irishtiger » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:14 pm

Your website looks very professional and user friendly. We will definitely be calling into your shop in Resen on our next visit (six weeks time).
Good luck hope it goes really well for you.

EL

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Muffy
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby Muffy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:18 pm

just to let you know china, heinz beans are now cheaper in the shops, bila/kaufland/metro 2.30 and kellogs are 3.90 for smaller pack in kaufland. May want to alter prices so it doesn;t affect buisness
Paul

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
irishtiger

thefullmonty

Postby irishtiger » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:29 pm

Oh come on lets support our local village stores of course larger supermarkets are cheaper and we all know why that is. Here in the UK large supermarkets have killed off our little village stores, they may be a bit more expensive but they will have my money everytime.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Muffy
<b> Pool Supplier/Installer </b>

Postby Muffy » Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm

was just offering some advice as they may not have been aware.
Was not meant as a negative comment at all.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chinabike
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Postby chinabike » Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:46 pm

hi,
Just to let everyone know , we now have new items available to pick up from the shop , or to be delivered.
For more information , visit www.thefullmontybg.eu
Thanks, Bye for now,
( thefullmontybg )

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
foofee

Postby foofee » Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:57 am

Hi just to let everyone know the Full Monty is now situated in their new shop in the village centre of Resen. The open hours are Monday to Friday 10.00 am - 12.30 and 14.30pm - 17.00pm and Saturday 10.00am - 12.30. The website is open 24/7 www.thefullmontybg.eu. We have now had another delivery with lots of new items. We are thinking ahead for Christmas and are now taking orders for lots succulent goodies. Thank you for your support and see you soon.

The Full Monty Team :P :P

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
foofee

Postby foofee » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:49 pm

Hi everyone yet more new arrivals online and in store and still more to come for Christmas. Please let us know if there is any Christmas items you will miss as we may be able to get them for you e.g Christmas crackers, Christmas Puddings or even mince pies. You can contact us either online, telephone or visit the shop. Look forward to seeing you. The Full Monty team. :lol: :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Wynx

Postby Wynx » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:15 pm

The gang at The Full Monty in Resen not only provided me with all my needs in the way of British food recently, they went out of their way to make me welcome (cup of tea, biccy and chat). Being carless they actually came over to me in the next village to pick me up and return me. That`s what I call service!
I love Bulgarian food but, can`t help it, am addicted to Bovril on my breakfast toast. For those that haven`t visited yet, I would recommend it. Suet for dumplings is on my list when I`m next over. You`ll find all the classics there. Visit www.thefullmontybg.eu They deliver, too.
Simon, I`m dieing to tell Gladys and Mervin/Melvin(?) when I next see them.
Thanks a lot, folks.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MikeL
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby MikeL » Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:31 pm

We do not live in Bulgaria yet but having taken a look at the web site and the range of good available, the move will definitely go ahead as they do McVitie’s Chocolate biscuits and Heinz Baked Beans which we just cannot get where we live in France.

Anyone who asks to come and visit us from the UK is always told quite clearly that they must bring stocks of these items or they will be turned away.

Rgds, Mike L

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chinabike

Postby chinabike » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:00 pm

Hi Wynx,
Thanks very much for your comments. We try to please if at all possible.
It was very nice to meet you on your latest visit and we look forward to seeing you next time.
Simon ( thefullmontybg )

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”