Lidl

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Simonita
Super User!
Super User!

Lidl

Postby Simonita » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:09 pm

Hi Tim,

Don't know for sure, suspect somewhere in the "new Billa" area. Will try to find out more.

Simonita

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chinabike
<b>British/Speciality Food Supplier</b>

Postby chinabike » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Hi all,
by all accounts the new Lidl due to be in Veliko Tarnovo is to be built somewhere behind the newly built church , just above Praktiker.
This is just what i was told, although no sign of building yet , as far as i am aware.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:30 pm

The church isn't actually new , it's just been restored to a rather higher standard than normal . Just up the hill behind the church is a short stretch of steep dirt track which has become the normal way in or out of Pishmina district , for those residents that don't fancy the circuitous 2km detour , ever since the old road was claimed by the now idle building site to the left of it . I seem to remember seeing some new groundworks up the hill there , so hopefully that is where they're building the Lidl store . They will certainly be popular with local residents , even before they open , if that is the stretch of road they are going to tarmac as part of their access route . Tim .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:57 pm

It's nice to see that prices in the Bulgarian Lidl are lower than in the UK, at least for electronic goods :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:36 am

Seedy wrote:It's nice to see that prices in the Bulgarian Lidl are lower than in the UK, at least for electronic goods :)

Which is unusual as white/brown goods usually cost more here than other countries of the EU.

What have they got to sell of interest besides the usual fairly rubbish Cassette Players and Hairdryers. :lol: Actually, I have found that the latter are very useful for removing stickers from the car windscreen and helping the Petchka get going. :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Mackay

Postby Mackay » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:23 am

Morning All

Can anyone tell me where about the Lidl is in Pazardzik please.

Many thanks in advance.

Angus & debbie

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:35 am

Mackay wrote:Morning All

Can anyone tell me where about the Lidl is in Pazardzik please.

Many thanks in advance.

Angus & debbie

You only needed to look back through this thread -

Пазарджик, ул. „Ал. Стамболийски“ № 48 А = Pazardzhik, Al. Stamboliski No 48 A. The LINK has a map too. :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 pm

Moscow_Wolf wrote:Which is unusual as white/brown goods usually cost more here than other countries of the EU.

What have they got to sell of interest besides the usual fairly rubbish Cassette Players and Hairdryers.

I've found their kitchen stuff pretty good - for example, my kettle is a nice flash stainless steel cordless with a temperature control (thought that was just a gimmick but actually very useful :lol: ) It's lasted for several years and still going strong but most of their stuff comes with a 3-year guarantee, even in Bulgaria!

I'm a bit miffed, having got The Boss one of those small grill/oven jobs that Bulgarians seem to like so much from Lidl in the UK and paid to have it shipped over to Sofia. Now the darned thing's on sale in BG Lidl and at about £15 less! :cry:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Leela

Lidl

Postby Leela » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:53 pm

Glad to see a Lidl is now being built in Burgas - can't wait to see how the prices compare to the other supermarkets. Canned goods seem expensive in most places and I know back home the tinned food in Lidls was really cheap.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 pm

You can see the prices on their Specials right now - and sign up for the weekly Specials Email :wink:

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”