FIREWORKS !!!!

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
barney-00
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

FIREWORKS !!!!

Postby barney-00 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:58 pm

Hi there, does anyone know of a shop in yambol which sells fireworks ? there was a shop but now it has changed hands and is now a wedding dress supplier...come on its bonfire night soon ...thx

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mickw
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mickw » Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:17 pm

Gun shops sell fireworks, be careful Bonfire Night doe's not apply in Bulgaria. I think i'm right but you have to by law, inform the police and get permission to let of fireworks.

Mick

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:09 am

When are the main occasions in BG when fireworks are let off?

Lee

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
barney-00
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

FIREWORKS !!!!

Postby barney-00 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:50 am

you got to get fireworks first !!! so no body knows any shops in yambol then ?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:54 am

As Mickw says, you can buy them in gun shops.

Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
barney-00
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

FIREWORKS !!!!

Postby barney-00 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:23 am

can any one point me in the right direction to a gunshop in yambol ?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:12 am

mickw wrote:Gun shops sell fireworks, be careful Bonfire Night doe's not apply in Bulgaria. I think i'm right but you have to by law, inform the police and get permission to let of fireworks.

Mick

I hope this is true Mick and we never get fireworks here in Bulgaria, like we have in the UK.
I know lots of people who have very very frightened pets, and it is a nightmare for us.
My dog had to be drugged to get her through the fortnight we have to suffer fireworks in the UK and it is not a nice sight, but is preferable to hyperventilating, crying and trying to squeeze herself into small places in an attempt to feel safe.
I once lost Kassie whilst out on a walk, when a group of school kids on their lunch hour let off a rocket, she was a bag of nerves, every car and house door that shut with a bang and she was off, it is really very stressful for our pets and us to see them going through it.
I like fireworks as much as anyone but why they have to be so loud I will never understand.
On New Years Eve here in Bulgaria, we celebrated dancing the hora in the centre and there were bangers being thrown onto the ground (which was dangerous as they were bouncing while live and there were lots of children who could pick them up) but I went home to check on Kassie as we live very close to the centre and although she was a little unnerved she calmed down very soon unlike in the UK when she refused to go out for days, even getting her to go to the toilet was stressful.
We had a wonderful time, without the need for these huge explosions and I really hope this will continue to be the case as this is one issue in the UK which makes me very angry and upset when I have to see my pet suffering so much.
:evil:

(rant over!)
:)

Nikki

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Karen_Penny
<b>Property Sales</B>

fireworks

Postby Karen_Penny » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:50 am

we too had pets in the uk that suffered when fireworks were being set off and I know that a lot of people get pleasure from them. If it was only one night, i think the pets could stand it, but in the uk fireworks seem to be set off at every celebration during the year and then it goes on from the last two weeks of October until the end of november. just how many times can the houses of parliament be blown up? as this was the purpose of the 5th November.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
del69
Super User!
Super User!

Postby del69 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:00 am

Iv got some.

If you go up past BRE office/turn right into the main shopping street/follow it to the top/go across the cross roads and its there on your left across duel carriage way.

OR go to the vegetable market/head down the hill/first left on your left.

They have some 5foot rockets for 9 lv cooooooor :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:09 am

ooo we will be able to see them from our house then (unless we have an invite :P ) but I hope they are not too noisy or I will send DJ over that hill to complain!!!

Nikki

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”