FIREWORKS !!!!

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

MOTO

FIREWORKS

Postby MOTO » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:47 am

Thanks for the answer's to were to get them from....

is the directions from the Cathedral walking up towards the Turkish market...before there to my left????

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:05 am

Despite having 4 dogs and 2 cats, I am letting off rockets on New Year's Eve come the stroke of New Year's Day.

I splashed out circa 40 BGN yesterday on a pack of 7 rockets that I bought in Metro Cash & Carry - Burgas. They have set-up a special stand in the corner of the store after the cashiers and you pay for them there at their own cash till.

It seems that more options for buying New Year Fireworks exist nowadays than when this thread first started. Kaufland sell them which is possibly more convenient than going to a separate Hunting/Fishing shop.

I am aware of a shop in Burgas (might be the one mentioned in an earlier link) where you can buy them all year round, but I could not give precise directions. I just remember it was down some side street after the Military Hospital and before you reach the wide San Stefano street.

Anyway, 7 rockets won't take too long to let off and my dogs will certainly be inside for the event. Knowing one of our cats, she will probably try to catch the rocket. I had to pull her out of the washing machine the other day! :lol:

Anyone else planning to buy and release fireworks on New Year's Eve?

neilmay
Super User!
Super User!

Postby neilmay » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 am

Will be buying our from a local shop behind Fresh in Vidin.
2 Dogs and a cat well inside.
can't wait

lizandy

Postby lizandy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:17 pm

We will be going to the display in the centre of VT which goes off at 12.00 midnight on New Years Eve and it is brilliant.

Andy

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

fireworks

Postby truckyboy » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 pm

i got a rockjet off the missus the other day, for not bringing the washing in when it was raining..............does that count :lol:

millomgirl
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby millomgirl » Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:33 pm

lizandy wrote:We will be going to the display in the centre of VT which goes off at 12.00 midnight on New Years Eve and it is brilliant.

Andy
If it's anything like two years ago, it will be a night to remember. Never seen so many fireworks in all my life. Enjoy! :lol:

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”