Flat Pack Kitchens

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
waynewickenden

Flat Pack Kitchens

Postby waynewickenden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:25 am

Hi Again.

We are thinking of installing a new kitchen in our Bulgarian house.

I can install it myself, i am quite a competent DIY'er so would only need the units and doors etc etc.

There is a slight problem, i do not drive in Bulgaria... would i be able to go into a DIY shop in Bulgaria and get them to deliver the units, also i was wondering if you can order direct from the DIY chains website, i looked on Prakitker and a few others... but all they seem not to have a product list let alone an online ordering facility!!!

Maybe somebody can shed light onto this for me.

Regards.

Wayne

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
murroes

Postby murroes » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 am

Never seen any kitchens you can order online there,but any place will deliver for a price,there is a couple of builders merchants/diy stores in Biala
thats not to far from you,dont know if they do kitchens but do deliver stuff maybe worth a look,if not plenty kitchen places in Ruse and some are quite
cheap.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
waynewickenden

Postby waynewickenden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:41 am

murroes wrote:Never seen any kitchens you can order online there,but any place will deliver for a price,there is a couple of builders merchants/diy stores in Biala
thats not to far from you,dont know if they do kitchens but do deliver stuff maybe worth a look,if not plenty kitchen places in Ruse and some are quite
cheap.

Thanks for that murroes.... have made searches on yahoo to the cows came home, i kept getting results advertising houses lol

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
murroes

Postby murroes » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:46 am

Try shearching for anything on Bulgaria and thats all you get house and more houses.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:51 am

Hi waynewickenden, welcome to My Bulgaria!

Try the Quick Search facility above with various key phrases such as Flat Pack Kitchens and flat packed etc to see what has already been discussed on the forums here.

For a more concise result you could also do this in our Advanced Search facility (the link can be found over the scrolling red writing above) and from there you can choose to search in the 'Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers' to limit the results. You can also choose to see whole 'topics' or just particular 'posts' relating to your search. If you use a key phrase rather than just a word please remember to put AND in uppercase between words (only in the Advanced Search).

We always encourage members to search for info before asking as many questions have already been answered here and it saves our more senior members from having to keep repeating themselves!!! :lol: Also it helps to keep similar subject matter together in one place.

Don't worry - you'll soon get the hang of it! :wink:

Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
waynewickenden

Postby waynewickenden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:57 am

MOD wrote:Hi waynewickenden, welcome to My Bulgaria!

Try the Quick Search facility above with various key phrases such as Flat Pack Kitchens and flat packed etc to see what has already been discussed on the forums here.

For a more concise result you could also do this in our Advanced Search facility (the link can be found over the scrolling red writing above) and from there you can choose to search in the 'Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers' to limit the results. You can also choose to see whole 'topics' or just particular 'posts' relating to your search. If you use a key phrase rather than just a word please remember to put AND in uppercase between words (only in the Advanced Search).

We always encourage members to search for info before asking as many questions have already been answered here and it saves our more senior members from having to keep repeating themselves!!! :lol: Also it helps to keep similar subject matter together in one place.

Don't worry - you'll soon get the hang of it! :wink:

Mod 8)

Thanks for that Mod.

I did not know you could do that, how useful - will do a search now :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
RICO
Super User!
Super User!

flat pack kitchens

Postby RICO » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:35 pm

hi, i got my kichen from a furniture shop in elhovo,assembled (for small fee) ,delivered and inexspensive.

rico

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
waynewickenden

Re: flat pack kitchens

Postby waynewickenden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:46 pm

RICO wrote:hi, i got my kichen from a furniture shop in elhovo,assembled (for small fee) ,delivered and inexspensive.

rico

Thanks for that Rico, sounds good :)

Would be grateful if you would send me or post the name of the shop?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:48 pm

I priced up kitchens for someone recently, between 600 to 1200 leva for a 3 meter run of wall and floor cupboards, flat pack.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
waynewickenden

Postby waynewickenden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:26 pm

leedarkwood wrote:I priced up kitchens for someone recently, between 600 to 1200 leva for a 3 meter run of wall and floor cupboards, flat pack.

Thats a good price, will have to spend some time on this i fear and shop around when we are out there.

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”