Flat Pack Kitchens

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
LIF

Postby LIF » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:36 pm

Today I paid 105lv for wall units , Flat pack and 3 cupboards ! this was in Metro . They have sink units etc too .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:38 pm

In our town you can either ask the shop to deliver or you can ask around for the local lorry rank. There you will find usually 2 or 3 lorries waiting for work, they charge so much per kilometer. We now have our favourite lorry driver on our speed dial, so we can ask him to nip round and pick up anything too big for our jeep.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
waynewickenden

Postby waynewickenden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:54 pm

LIF wrote:Today I paid 105lv for wall units , Flat pack and 3 cupboards ! this was in Metro . They have sink units etc too .

Hi Lif.

That sounds like an absolute bargain from other prices i have seen online!!

Can you give me some more details about the shop and if they deliver.

Thanks.

Wayne

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
waynewickenden

Postby waynewickenden » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 pm

leedarkwood wrote:In our town you can either ask the shop to deliver or you can ask around for the local lorry rank. There you will find usually 2 or 3 lorries waiting for work, they charge so much per kilometer. We now have our favourite lorry driver on our speed dial, so we can ask him to nip round and pick up anything too big for our jeep.

Hi Lee.

Will keep that option in mind, as i don't drive!!!! - never crossed my mind to ask lorry drivers at the lorry rank :roll:

Im gonna have some big loads coming to the house in the summer, so that may well be an option to consider

Thanks for the info.

Wayne

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
ProLog
<b>Furniture Sales</b>

Postby ProLog » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:18 am

waynewickenden wrote:That sounds like an absolute bargain from other prices i have seen online!!

Can you give me some more details about the shop and if they deliver.

Be very cautious with such bargains! Unfortunately taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of a low price is gone. If you are looking for flat pack furniture then better buy it from a furniture chain/store. There are plenty of them! I do not recommend to buy furniture from METRO. I'm afraid low price is it's only advantage.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
toaster

Postby toaster » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:58 am

hi wayne
we had our kitchen from dizma plovdiv they delivered and my husband fitted it in as he is a carpenter you wont find cheaper they sell everything furiture good luck

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:34 pm

Dizma are a chain, at least they seem to have several shops, we have one near us, above a DOMO store. Maybe there is one in your area, they have nice stuff all round.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
soloinspain

Laminate

Postby soloinspain » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:10 am

Hi

You should get all you want and cheaper than UK at Practiker in VT, it's made in Germany.

Its the cheapest I have seen it in VT anyway.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
missbeans

flatpack kitchens

Postby missbeans » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:50 am

thank you soloinspain :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
phoenix2b
Super User!
Super User!

Postby phoenix2b » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 am

Not knowing where people have their houses I will advise what I have seen & where-
Varna-opposite the train station -kitchen units ready made with pine front doors-will also make to measure- -similar shop on the corner of the main bendy road into Shuman-but with formica style doors as well, another shop on the main road into targovishte-not too far from VT-does the pine ones and as previosly advised- in Practiker-just be aware-the flat pack ones sizes are not standard 1000mm 600mm and 500mm like B&Q . I bought loads of doors from B&Q end of range cost from £2-£5 each and units when they were 50%off earlier this year and they are going on my truck next week-could be worth you considering checking out ebay & then putting them on the next truck going out to where your house is

Laminate widely available in Practiker nd smaller shops all over BG-prices due to the drop in exchange rate are likley to be the same as in UK-again consider checking Ebay-just bought 6 packs for £12-retail value £200

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”