Elhovo - English Hairdresser

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Buster36

Elhovo - English Hairdresser

Postby Buster36 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:58 am

Wife has just come back from the hairdressers in Elhovo, and has been asked by the lady if we will put this up on MYBG as her own computer is on the blink.

English Hairdresser now based in Elhovo.
Phone 0885275654 for an appointment.

I believe she does mens, childrens and ladies hairdressing.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Patch

Postby Patch » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Can you tell us what her name is please?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Fluffles

English Hairdresser

Postby Fluffles » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Her name is Linda, I have been to her for the first time this morning to have my hair highlighted (foils not a cap!!) and a good cut.

It was lovely being able to explain just what I wanted and talk about colours etc not just have to 'mime' what I wanted and hope for the best!!!

She's a very bubbly cheerful lass from Liverpool, she does an excellent job and I am more than happy to go to her for my haircut & colour.

When you go to her I would say that to get into her doorway best to look up to her balcony (she'll wave at you so you know where she is!) and go to the right hand side down the side of the building and the main door is just on your left, up the stairs and you're there !

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Cameo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Cameo » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:46 pm

Hi everyone. My hairdresser has asked me if I will put a post up on here, saying that Linda the English hairdresser who is located in the centre of Elhovo, will now also do moble hairdressing, so if you dont want to go to town to get your hair done, and would like her to come to you, then telephone her on 0885275654

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Daveg
<b>Property Sales/Management</b>

Postby Daveg » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:53 pm

What are her prices like?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Cameo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Cameo » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:33 pm

I would say Bulgarian prices. I get a full regrowth touch up, blow dry, and its 20 levs. I have in the past had lots of foils, roots touch up, blow dry, and that was 25 levs. I know some Bulgarians go to her for cuts and I think its 4 levs, but Im not 100% sure on that one. I think that the best thing to do is to ring her, tell her what you want and then ask for a price. Speaking as an ex hairdresser, this is common practice so she wont think much of a phone call like that. What is nice about having an English hairdresser is that you can tell them exactly what you want, 'in your native tongue', which is a lot better than trying out your best bulgarian and then finding out that something got lost in translation, and you come out blue, instead of blonde, lol.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:53 pm

sounds good - wishing you every success Linda

have used two BG hairdressers in Elhovo, one on Targovska and one in the residential district up towards the hospital - both good - but my limited Bulgarian which is mostly about house building and not hairdressing made communicating requirements a bit difficult! No complaints with the end result but took some time getting there!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Fluffles

Postby Fluffles » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:25 pm

Hi all, I wasn't sure how many of you were aware that we have an English hair stylist in Elhovo, I am one of her customers and am very happy with the job she does for me. She's not got the use of a PC at the moment so I thought I'd do a good turn & make it known to anyone who needs a hair stylist that you can go to her or she's willing to travel to you and that her prices are very good (for a cut, foil highlights, wash & condition I pay a 6th of what I paid in England!) it's nice being able to explain exactly what you want and know you're going to get it. If you want to speak to her she is called Linda and her number is 0885275654.

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”