price of petchka's

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Apologies for digging this one up but it seems the right post.

The Prity inserts with the built in fan beneath....Has anyone fitted one of these ? Are the as effective as they seem ?

Cheers

B

MOONLIGHT

Postby MOONLIGHT » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:03 pm

If its any help, have had/fitted in Spain 2 inserts with fans. Both effective, but by far the best was one with a double combustion burner(the smoke and flame is re-circulated and burnt again).Dont know if Prity make one, but well worth asking.

They were both Spanish made, 11kw and 14 kw heat.

regards

flowers

Postby flowers » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:26 pm

i bought my kamina in dobrich,but you can pick them up every where,
it cost about 400 lev, worth every penny the heat it throughs out , get a one with a cast iron top, i little extra, but worth it, as you can cook on the top, and boil your kettle. very heavy you will need wheels to get it in to your house,

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

kamina

Postby truckyboy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm

just had one fitted recently in our apartment in Pomorie. we wanted it to be built into the wall, with a surround..so opted for a wood burner, glass fronted ( within a door ) and a marble surround with mantelpiece.
The guys came around for measurements, we went to the showroom in Burgas, and chose a stove on their recommendations. The marble was then ordered and cut and polished to size ( also available in wood ( oak ) but more expensive. It was fitted in a day, 9 - 5, and we are very pleased with it.
having not long returned from bg, i am off out there again on friday 9th sept, and hopefully can get to try it out, depending on the weather, i am there till october.
the total cost was 1300 lev deposit, and a further 1400 to pay at the finish so total was 2700lev.
the company was diavach ( prity agents ) and they are very close to burgas railway/bus station directions are: as you go towards the docks area, keeping the station on your left, go over the bridge, bear left, and they are down on the right hand side Tel:056/840-125 GSM: 0878 881 274
they are good, quick, clean, and professional.

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:04 pm

Prity opened a shop in Veliko Turnovo , perhaps a year ago , but as its located off the main shopping streets it may not have attracted much attention . The guy there said that they can offer better deals than the factory in nearby Lyaskovets , and certainly its more convenient to visit . Interestingly they had a new (old style) design on display , but when I enquired , he told me that it was a prototype that might , or might not go into production , and wasn't currently for sale . For those familiar with English woodburners it was similar in design to 'the Villager' , with two cast iron slightly curved glazed doors , and whilst not a mega output stove , particularly attractive . I for one would like to buy one , so if production depends on public interest , if anybody else would be intested in this style of Petchka please express your interest to Prity , and maybe it will become available ; he couldn't give me any idea what price it might go for . Tim .

brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:17 am

Here's one. Can anyone give me a price for delivering 10 Prity's over to France or somewhere in the Uk (South/SW) I can collect ?

Cheers

B

Hippyboy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Hippyboy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:35 pm

No I can't mate . However I know that some years ago a mate of mine was exporting woodburners out of Poland and Check Republic ; I don't know if they are still the best deals around or not . Tim .

truckyboy
Super User!
Super User!

kamina

Postby truckyboy » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:08 pm

bought mine from Prity in Bourgas, and had it installed along with the fire place a marble one, took them one day and it cost all in 3000 lev..expensive but well worth it cos i didnt just want a stove that sits in the corner as they look ugly.

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”