General electrical and furniture stores in Vidin

Find recommendations here of where to buy!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
haddockman

General electrical and furniture stores in Vidin

Postby haddockman » Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Where would be the best place to get electrical stuff in Vidin? I need rewireable plugs sockets etc.

Also I need to buy some furniture such as a tv stand. Where would be the best place for that sort of thing?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 am

There are a couple of electrical shops in the centre of Vidin small but have most things that you want, if you go to the main square with the castle gateway behind you they on the opposite side of the square. Furniture shops to be honest you are just best to have a wonder around until you see what you are looking for.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
haddockman

Postby haddockman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks for that.

It is an awful pity there is no Practicka or Mr Bricolage in the area.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
BigDanny
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

praktis

Postby BigDanny » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:02 am

There is Praktis in the old town of Vidin. I would say all the building shops would have some rewireable plugs for your electrical goods and also the central pazar ( Vegetable Market) also has adaptors for items with UK trtansformer sockets. They are usually about a lev each. Furniture wise you should be able to get what you want made in chip board or glass from a chain of shops called МУРА. There are 3 stores in Vidin with the largest being next to the shop Fresh or ОКС, the road is parallel to the railway lines the other side from the bus station. Hope this helps. Danny

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kernowcornish

Re: General electrical and furniture stores in Vidin

Postby kernowcornish » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:19 pm

haddockman wrote:Where would be the best place to get electrical stuff in Vidin? I need rewireable plugs sockets etc.

Also I need to buy some furniture such as a tv stand. Where would be the best place for that sort of thing?

from the main square, go through the arch with the tower block behind you, go past the old town hotel a few yards till the road splits...go right along that road about 100 yards or so there are funiture shops on the right side and a very large DIY store opposite, hope this helps. will only be a few minute walk !! regards

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
haddockman

Postby haddockman » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Thanks for all the helpful info folks. Much appreciated. :)

Return to “Shops, Furnishers, Retailers & Suppliers”