Wanted holiday rental Balchik area June thru July 2019

Got something to offer, sell or exchange? Post a private ad here. Please NO Agents or blatant commercial stuff...it will just get deleted!

Moderator: Moderator

gashead

Wanted holiday rental Balchik area June thru July 2019

Postby gashead » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:19 am

Hello there been an absolute age since I posted as since leaving BG in 2014 Judith and I have lived back in the UK following the Birth of our first and so far only Grandchild. We then brought in France having been priced out of the UK but last Summer got called back to UK so that Jude could care for her 85 year old Father. He is making an excellent recovery although our guess is that we will not be returning either our place in Balchik (yes we still have it) as we have a nice settled Gent living there with his Dogs or to our new place in France as to be honest compared with BG France is too Blue. It does not feel like a relaxing or holiday place so . We are looking to take Judes Dad down to Bulgaria for 6, 7 or 8 weeks in June thru to July but we can be flrexible. Ideally we need a Bungalow as he is doddery on his feet, minimum of 2 beds ideally 3. Be perfect to get pool but beggars cant be choosers. Prefered area, Balchik, Sokolvo Kavarna but anything around Varna considered. We have 2 well behaved Dogs as well. If anyone can help please contact me.

Return to “PRIVATE/PERSONAL ADS”