Pedigree English Springer spaniel pups

Got something to offer, sell or exchange? Post a private ad here. Please NO Agents or blatant commercial stuff...it will just get deleted!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Springerlabs

Pedigree English Springer spaniel pups

Postby Springerlabs » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Adorable homebred babies, liver/white markings, Mum and Dad KC registered, have great temperaments , easy to train obedience , good family pets, or working , good on scent work and in water, loyal and fun, Dad now 9 and still going strong.......puppies ready 20th september

22 October , Two pups available, one boy and one girl ....wormed , vaccinated , and toilet trained .
Last edited by Springerlabs on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Springerlabs

Postby Springerlabs » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:27 am

One boy and three girls remaining .

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jonksy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

RE: springer spaniel pups

Postby jonksy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:25 pm

Hi

Have you any pics of the pups??

Would be lovely to see what they look like

Thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Springerlabs

Postby Springerlabs » Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 am

Hiya Jonsky,
I will post some pics but at the moment they look like typical 8 day old pups....eyes closed and crawling along on their tummies. In a couple weeks time they start to take shape of a springer, so will be better to see the pics of them at that age.
Dad who would play fetch or seek all day has the most beautiful of heads ( which everyone comments on ) he is a strong big boned boy with a straight close coat , they are from a highly intelligent line of springers ( not the braindead type that wont come back if let off the leash ) they dont need to go on a lead as wont leave your side only on command and come back to first call . Mum pretty head not tall and not as heavy in bone with a slight wave to her coat is very kind and gentle, she is clever and can open doors using the latch.....knocks on the door precisely 9 pm for bed and has done since we bought her as a 7 week old pup from Devon England , this is her second litter ( with no price increase )Previous (2 years ago )and final litter of which we only bred through demand from our previous clients wishing to purchase a second pup from us. Hence why I have four booked, still available 1 boy and 3 girls . Our dogs are loved and well cared for they are our family and any home we would hope it to be long term......but if for any reason our pup be what ever age needs to be rehomed .....we will happily take him/her back under any circumstance no questions asked !
We also can board for you for any duration I hope this helps !

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
VickyC
Super User!
Super User!

Postby VickyC » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:16 pm

Hi Springerlabs,

You sound like a really responsible and caring breeder. I adore my springer, but have now got 2 Goldies and a Bulgarian rescue cross terrier ...and our 3 cats so am at capacity. Will look forward to seeing the pic though and I'm sure they will all get great homes.

Vicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Springerlabs

Postby Springerlabs » Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 pm

VickyC wrote:Hi Springerlabs,

You sound like a really responsible and caring breeder. I adore my springer, but have now got 2 Goldies and a Bulgarian rescue cross terrier ...and our 3 cats so am at capacity. Will look forward to seeing the pic though and I'm sure they will all get great homes.

Vicky

Thank-you Vicky for your kind words, we adore our Springers also which is returned tenfold, as you are a Spinger enthusiast a little story from yesterday, I also have bantams which roam around the paddocks with our horses and dogs all living in harmony together :) but as it was too hot for the dogs I put the dogs in. At 4 pm a squark came from he bantams of which we ran outside to check on them and disturbed a Bonelli`s Eagle from capturing our handsome cockerel, a magnificent bird of prey and very rare ( we are birders ) ......after the eagle took off, we set about a Bantam count, finding all but one small this years hen, we couldnt find her anywhere, believing that she was possibly taken earlier in the day ? after half an hour past and given up on her return I let the dogs out and Bob ran straight to a pile of tree prunings scented the edge and stood on point then ran to me and back to the pile again....as if to say here it is Mum , I called my husband whom with a fork lifted the prickly cuttings for me to look under, there she sat ridgid, what amazed us was How did Bob know we were looking for her ? he doesnt normally bother with the Bantams as they sit under bushes why this time , such a clever boy he must have sensed our distress ! Pics coming soon....pups have their eyes open now and wobbling about on legs :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Springerlabs

Postby Springerlabs » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 pm

I have added a couple of pics in my gallery , have tried more but repeating error on file.......I will have to try again later Sorry !!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Springerlabs

Postby Springerlabs » Thu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Still a couple of pups available, last chance to buy one of our Hombred English springers, at a budget price . I have also been led to believe we own the only breeding bitch in Bulgaria whom is retiring from Motherhood. after two litters . Sorry I cant place more pics on my gallery , just repeats error on file each time I try. If you would like pics please pm me with an email address :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Springerlabs

Postby Springerlabs » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:43 pm

Finally managed to place some pics of the pups , almost six weeks and just about house trained !

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jonksy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

RE- Pups

Postby jonksy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:37 am

Hi

Where are you actually based in Bulgaria?

How many pups have you got left - girls or boys?

Thanks

Jonksy

Return to “PRIVATE/PERSONAL ADS”