lhd deisel 4x4 for sale

Got something to offer, sell or exchange? Post a private ad here. Please NO Agents or blatant commercial stuff...it will just get deleted!

Moderator: Moderator

k9uxl

lhd deisel 4x4 for sale

Postby k9uxl » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 pm

uk reg (s plate 1998)
lhd ssangyong musso 2.9 turbo diesel 5door 4x4 silver
uk mot till march 2012
below average miles for age 185.200kms/115.200 miles
good all terrain tyres
tow bar
cd player
air con (needs regasing)
will be serviced next week
3 keys
uk docs

hi i've owned this practical 4x4 for approx 2years it was purchased by me in the uk and was then still on bg plates and has done the trip a couple of times if your looking for a usable utility 4x4 this will suit you fine for further info pm me

to veiw contact my friend ivo in bg on mobile number 00359 87 8980464

it is available to veiw in popovo targovishte region

3950 LEVA OVNO NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE NOT INTERESTED IN ANY KIND OF SWAPS PROPERTY PET PIG GOATS ect CASH ONLY BILL OF SALE GIVEN THANKS.

k9uxl

lhd 4x4

Postby k9uxl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:03 pm

my car still available
with extra contact number 00359 889238256 thanks

mickhev

car for sale

Postby mickhev » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:26 pm

good luck with the sale not a good car check it out on the internet

Mike

k9uxl

Postby k9uxl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:46 pm

why do you feel the need to reply in such negative way i've owned the car for two years plus it has done the trip to uk and back several times towing a caravan on one occasion and a trailer another yes its not the most pleasing thing to look at but it does the job so kindly keep your negativity to your self if you cant afford it or don't want it mind your own business its a cheap reliable well service utility vehicle that is priced to sell and will suit some ones needs and is rugged enough to suit most bulgarian locations

PosabinaPete

Postby PosabinaPete » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:23 pm

hi get it on bg plates and it will fly. if ivo can not do it for you, i will help.
pete.
ps happy new year.

k9uxl

Postby k9uxl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 pm

hi pete
thanks for that its already got bg plates as well plus kat test and bg insurance :? : but i wont go in to that on here ivo will explain to any interested partys but thanks see you again in the new year :wink:

PosabinaPete

Postby PosabinaPete » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:55 pm

k9uxl

Postby k9uxl » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:07 pm

hi again yes thats the same as mine but i have the upgrded chrome grill plus fog lights so i dont think my asking price is unreasonable plus im open to :arrow: sensible offers despite the negativity earlier cheers

mickhev

car for ale

Postby mickhev » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I am sorry you feel my response was negative,but i looked on e bay to get some idea what you had for sale.there was nothing so assumed that the car was not much good,we are all entitled to an opinion good or bad,and forums are all about sharing,by the way the pictures are good,and it looks a good car but info is very sparse

Nike

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: car for ale

Postby MOD » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:41 pm

mickhev wrote:I am sorry you feel my response was negative,but i looked on e bay to get some idea what you had for sale.there was nothing so assumed that the car was not much good,we are all entitled to an opinion good or bad,and forums are all about sharing

Nike

Well.... that is correct on the normal forum topics, but this is the Private / Personal Ads section - which should be treated just like the P / P Ads in your local paper. I.e. if you're not interested in the goods, don't reply! They are only up for discussion if you need more info before deciding to buy or not.

Thanks. Mod :wink:

Return to “PRIVATE/PERSONAL ADS”