Powerful rifle for sale

Got something to offer, sell or exchange? Post a private ad here. Please NO Agents or blatant commercial stuff...it will just get deleted!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Powerful rifle for sale

Postby Spiralbg » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Hatsan air rifle, 5.5 mm .22 calibre, 1250 FPS power, 300 metres per second, this is a serious rifle not for kids and not for shooting the kids.
The rifle comes with a high quality scope and is finished in black giving it a superb sniper rifle look and feel.
This is a powerful hunting rifle which will kill any small animal or bird if you are into that kind of thing, I have only ever used it for targets.
My best shot was a road sign 350 metres up a hill, it didn't go through it though but it did put a dent in it! The things one does on a boring Sunday afternoon!
Price 100 levs, the scope itself cost more than that!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
whizz
Super User!
Super User!

powerful air rifle

Postby whizz » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
FR

Postby FR » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi, which model is it please ? and which mounts does it have ?
Thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
millerman

Postby millerman » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Got your sums wrong there Spiral,as for metres/fps.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
walkage
Super User!
Super User!

Postby walkage » Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Hmmmm The Hatsan 5.5mm does not do 1250 ft/ps it is 1000ft/ps and also it does not shoot 350m either. Even their new pump action air gun would struggle at what you quote.
Get the facts straight...however at 100leva the price is not too bad for a gun that is only effective at 100m...to pop off the odd bird etc.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
charlieboy

Postby charlieboy » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:43 pm

After the laptop I don't want to rattle cages but as I own a Hatsan 5.5mm - Model 125 -I must agree with the above thread. More powerful than UK models but 350m... :?: :?: :?: Invest in a measuring tape.. :D :D Even at 100m a dog would turn around and say - 'What was that' :?:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
ABCPropertySurveyors
<b>Transport Services</b>

FPS

Postby ABCPropertySurveyors » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:13 pm

I think the 1250 fps related to the 150 and 155 model at .177 calibre.Same gun in .22 is 1000fps.Gun may have been modified?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: FPS

Postby Seedy » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:06 am

ABCPropertySurveyors wrote:I think the 1250 fps related to the 150 and 155 model at .177 calibre.Same gun in .22 is 1000fps.Gun may have been modified?

1000 fps sounds awfully like the 300m/s that Spiro mentioned. I guess he's too young to work out how many rods/poles/perches there are in 300 metres...... :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Spiralbg
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Spiralbg » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:28 am

Hi all,

On the box which the gun came in, it clearly states 1250 FPS....if anybody has one of these and purchased it a couple of years ago, maybe you still have the box, and you will see.
When I bought the rifle, I asked for the most powerful they had, and that is what I got!
Nowadays (on the Hatsan site) they are offering the same rifle with a larger calibre - my only guess is that they have made the 5.5 with 1000 fps to make way for the larger 6.3 to claim 1250 fps?

If anyone knows how to test it, then I guess you should let the new owner know. As it's now sold :lol:

LOCK IT UP MODZILLA

Return to “PRIVATE/PERSONAL ADS”