PLEASE POST YOUR LOCATION IN BULGARIA!!

Got something to offer, sell or exchange? Post a private ad here. Please NO Agents or blatant commercial stuff...it will just get deleted!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Alfie

Postby Alfie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:41 pm

Yes, I am shouting, very frustrating looking at ads and not knowing where in this big country one resides! No good putting Lancs, Lincs, Lavender Hill, just put it please, area at least.
Happy New Year to you all.
Alfie

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Alfie

Postby Alfie » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:47 pm

I see My Bulgaria have chosen to put my location as R.O.I.
My Blg. location is: VT area just to stop any untoward comments. MOD, perhaps it would be a good idea to put both?
Slaite (Cheers) Alfie

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Re: PLEASE POST YOUR LOCATION IN BULGARIA!!

Postby MOD » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Alfie wrote:I see My Bulgaria have chosen to put my location as R.O.I.
My Blg. location is: VT area just to stop any untoward comments. MOD, perhaps it would be a good idea to put both?
Slaite (Cheers) Alfie

Alfie, we totally agree that members with something to sell should state the location of their goods!

As for your location, 'we' haven't put your location as R.O.I. - it's what you have put in your own Profile Page. However, we can see why it's come up as that... there are 2 Location boxes in your Profile Page: 'Home Location' and 'Bulgarian Location'. Unfortunately the latter does not work so if you want your Bulgarian location to show under your name and avatar you must type it into the 'Home Location' box. :wink:

Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
yankv8
Super User!
Super User!

More details of adverts

Postby yankv8 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:20 am

Can i add,that the location needed be more specific too,as xome villages are multiple across the country...Byala for one theres at least 2 of these,and smaller villages may have 6 or 7 other locations,so please village and town/area.
A bt like advertising something located in London etc,very frustrating.

Return to “PRIVATE/PERSONAL ADS”