2002 vauxhall combo 1.7td in bg 4000leva

Got something to offer, sell or exchange? Post a private ad here. Please NO Agents or blatant commercial stuff...it will just get deleted!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kitkat
<b>Transport Services</b>

2002 vauxhall combo 1.7td in bg 4000leva

Postby kitkat » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:28 pm

i have a combo van great condition just had major service and new alternator
it will carry 800kg legal
in bg but rhd has a full uk mot and taxed in uk and 1 year in bg
asking 4000leva ovno
thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
PosabinaPete

Postby PosabinaPete » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:49 pm

what is the milage

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kitkat

Postby kitkat » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:21 am

hi miles is 150k but just had major service
vehicle also has air con
regards
kitkat

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mrmike

vauxall combo

Postby mrmike » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 am

why you asking so much for the van when the same van in the uk is about £900 pounds are vans more expensive in bulgaria mike

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kitkat

Postby kitkat » Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:48 pm

hi
the van is the cheapest new shape on mobile bg
the same would cost
around £1300 on ebay in uk
but please if you find one for £900 buy it and best of luck
i always find you pay cheap you get s...
but not allways the case you may be lucky
regards
paul

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
goodlife

Postby goodlife » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:22 pm

here we go again mrmike questioning the price, why, this is the private and personal ads section, if you think it is to rich for your blood then dont buy it, im sure that members on this site if they are interested in any items will check up on average price before committing themselves to purchase, Also i believe that the mod has told others in the past regarding this action, i do not know Kitkat, I do not no mrmike, maybe people like mrmike who i assume is from the UK had a hobby of looking up personal ads section and calling people to say similar, remember something is only worth what someone will pay for that item or items, pick another hobby is my suggestion, leave people to advertise there goods on the site. sorry mod if this is off topic

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:02 pm

Goodlife u are correct, but what i don't understand about the ad is

kitkat wrote
in bg but rhd has a full uk mot and taxed in uk and 1 year in bg

surely that means either, the uk MOT has run out, UK tax has run out, or both if it has been in BG 1yr! But what is the 1 yr in BG relative to?, BG MOT or BG tax?, please expand.

(the only way i can interpret things is as follows (and am open to correction) that the van was UK MOT'd and TAXED, and after 1yr in BG is now basically an illegal van, or something else has happened that i have missed in the ad that makes it legal! Cos if it has been exported it should have been declared as such before now, if it has no BG MOT then it can't be driven on BG roads, and if it has no BG tax the same applies, nevermind the fact it should be on BG plates already before that can happen)

Not looking for arguement, merely clarification!
Last edited by spantrout on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

goodlife wrote:here we go again mrmike questioning the price, why, this is the private and personal ads section, if you think it is to rich for your blood then dont buy it, im sure that members on this site if they are interested in any items will check up on average price before committing themselves to purchase, Also i believe that the mod has told others in the past regarding this action, i do not know Kitkat, I do not no mrmike, maybe people like mrmike who i assume is from the UK had a hobby of looking up personal ads section and calling people to say similar, remember something is only worth what someone will pay for that item or items, pick another hobby is my suggestion, leave people to advertise there goods on the site. sorry mod if this is off topic

Totally agree. The number of times we have to say this... Placing an advert in the Private / Personal Ad's section here on the forums is just like putting an advert in your local paper... only those interested need apply! :roll:

Mod 8O

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mrmike

goodlife

Postby mrmike » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

before you startshouting your mouth off i was asking a question if you can get so much more for cars and vans then it would be a good business to go in to information is a powerful thing to have or dont you know that.how do you think people make money from iformation thats how. sorry if i offended you kitkat i was just asking as all cars and vans seem to be a lot more expensive in bulgaria

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Mrmike, commonly accepted fact (i think) BG has some of the cheapest new cars available, and some of the most expensice 2nd hand cars available

but with regards the ad i still need clarification from the OP!

Return to “PRIVATE/PERSONAL ADS”