2002 vauxhall combo 1.7td in bg 4000leva

Got something to offer, sell or exchange? Post a private ad here. Please NO Agents or blatant commercial stuff...it will just get deleted!

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mrmike

spantrout

Postby mrmike » Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:27 pm

thank you its nice to now some people are not nasty

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
goodlife

Postby goodlife » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Ive looked at the op's ad, my interpretation is when you bring a vehicle over into this country for a period of time starting from one day you must have Bulgarian road tax on it regardless if it has UK road tax, you need UK road tax to leave the UK and to drive it across Europe, and as soon as you are at the border to Bulgaria you have to buy Bulgarian road tax, Im glad that mrmike thinks I am not nasty after all MOD backed me up, hmmm so who is nasty then

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:24 pm

Goodlife i think we need to hear from OP on this one, my reading is the van is in BG for a yr already, therefore can no longer have UK tax or MOT, yet nothing about either of these is mentioned from BG side of things, yes maybe tax, defo no mention of BG MOT therefore van is illegal, and if it has been here for a year then it should have been declared as exported from UK via DVLA (under DVLA rules), either way something don't add up

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kitkat
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby kitkat » Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:24 pm

hi all wow so much interest lol
ok
the van is my own van i used it every month to travell back and forth from ukto bg and back to uk
while i was in uk at xmas i put 12 monthes mot on it and it is also taxed in uk till end march
when i got to bg i put 1 year vinnette on it so i can use in both places i think this is sensible so if like me you travel a lot you dont have to worry
hope this clears this up
as for mr mike i understand your question and i dont have a problem but if i had asked it to you i may have sent a pm instead but dont worry i dont care
if anyone has genuine interest please pm me
hope you all have a good evening
regards
paul

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
yankv8
Super User!
Super User!

vehicles for sale

Postby yankv8 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:33 am

If someone is comparing a vehicles price to Ebay or similar,yes they are cheaper ,if you can get them after bidding,but then its picking it up and driving it 3000 kms isnt it,Time,money and perhaps problems (you could add on another £600 to a grand to do that) thats why you pay more for same vehicle in Bulgaria,surely you can see that ?
If your not interested in someones vehicle,then dont comment,leave it to an actual ....buyer
And to the seller,if your not fussed or desperate to sell,then sell at what you think,otherwise drop the price if not selling,simple really isnt it,without daft comments etc,usually comes from people who ' take the plane ' to and from Bulgaria.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:27 pm

If your not interested in someones vehicle,then dont comment,leave it to an actual ....buyer
And to the seller,if your not fussed or desperate to sell,then sell at what you think,otherwise drop the price if (it's) not selling,simple really isnt it

Precisely! 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
kitkat
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby kitkat » Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:25 pm

hi all
thank you for the positive comments and if anyone is interested i can always change to lhd for a price as i have the bits for this
cheers all
paul

Return to “PRIVATE/PERSONAL ADS”