Land prices

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chunky002
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby chunky002 » Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:57 pm

Hi Jen

as London says its very difficult and when you are looking at land try asking the agents the soil grade, suddenly they look dumbfounded and wonder how on EARTH you knew to ask that.

So you must get them to tell you and if they have the soil test reports.

Also if you want to get it regulated you would be looking at around 2 euros a m2, plus the taxes on the grade of soil. Then you have the electric and water problem.

Can amount to a small fortune. If you just want the land as a smallholding best to buy something with a run down house on and knock it down, but at least you will have water and electric (if it had some in the first place). Just in case you need it in the future.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cruicky50
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby cruicky50 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:14 am

hi again jen
we live and work at resen lodge with a web site of the same name (hope i am not breaking the rules) we are out of town by 17k you dont have to stay we always like a bit of company.
if we can be of help whilst you are in the area just ask.

cruicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
chunky002
<b>Property Sales</B>

Postby chunky002 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:45 am

Hi cruicky

What a fantastic looking place you have there. Congratulations

I for one will be coming to stay soon (promise not a threat) :lol: :lol:

Why dont you put the address in your profile so people can click straight onto it.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shaggy
Super User!
Super User!

Land prices

Postby shaggy » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:36 am

hi cruicky,

Now you've done it!!, just hope and prey he doesnt bring fester.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cruicky50
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby cruicky50 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:59 am

hi chunky,

thanks for your comments about our place, the pics were taken a bit before completion (must remember to up date them) also thanks for advise i will place the address in my profile, your welcome any time as is fester?

cruicky

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sibfox

Re: Land prices

Postby sibfox » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:12 am

jenjenoz wrote:Hi everybody,
Well two days to go and we fly out to sunny beach,to start our attempt at finding a property.We are starting in that area and working our way up to the Ruse area to look around,better half says if we cant find a area in this way we never will.Going via Veliko Tarnovo,which brings me to my question, a agent offered us a chance of 2000sq m of agricultural land about 6km outside V t for 11000euros at the side of a property we may purchase.Could anyone give me a general price for the bands of land, i know location is everything but as we are looking rural not seaview so at lower end because if we get jizzed my better half would witter on at me forever and a day.
Jen.

Very expensive, Ive seen 3000 sqm 20km from Sunny Beach with the sea view for 8-9000 euro

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:18 am

Tell me where that is I would love to buy it myself, most villages around the Sunny Beach area with sea view on regulated land the price is now 40 euros per sqmtr

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
sibfox

Re: Land prices

Postby sibfox » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:26 am

sibfox wrote:
jenjenoz wrote:...Going via Veliko Tarnovo,which brings me to my question, a agent offered us a chance of 2000sq m of agricultural land about 6km... Jen.

"Tell me where that is I would love to buy it myself, most villages around the Sunny Beach area with sea view on regulated land the price is now 40 euros per sqmtr"

I am talking about agricultural land, not regulated. Regulated is another story..

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
banner
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banner » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:31 am

We are in a mountain village South of VT, there is unused land everywhere. It only has a value if brits want it. Wait till you start staying at your place and people will come offering you land at the real price --- not agent's hugely inflated price. When we bought our first place in 2004 the agent tried to sell us an additional piece for 3,000 euro, we said no, started staying there and found out the owner wanted 300 leva, he had no idea what the agent was asking. Just be patient, learn a bit of Bulgarian and the offers will flood in. Cheers Banner.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jenjenoz
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby jenjenoz » Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:31 am

Hi Chunky,
Yes thats what we want the land for,we plan to buy a run down one and its a base with services.
Cruicky,
Can you send me address and directions,we will defo come up at the back end of next week family of four,will arrange with you via pm.We have a young family the same ,would like to hear your views.
JEN.

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”