Bulgarian Solicitors (all areas)

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

draymen

Postby draymen » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:41 pm

The solicitor we used to buy our property in sunny beach is based in plovdiv but we can highly recommend her. The name is Ralista Galeva and the e-mail address is ralista@galeva-lawyer.com Her english is excellent as is her pa's. She guided us through every process and although she had our p.o.a. we did go out to bulgaria when it came time to go to court and she allowed us to do everything in court with her prompting and arranged all the translators needed for the day. Every document in bulgarian also came with the english translation attached. We could phone her at any time either at the office or on her mobile if it was urgent. On occasion she was able to put our minds at rest immediately when we worried unduly about some of the requirements. We are still in contact with her now, some 3years later and if you would like to get in touch with her please let her know that alan cook gave you her details.

draymen

Postby draymen » Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:00 pm

LUCI wrote:www.gsgeorgieva.co.uk - they have an office in Sofia and I think it is Todor Rachinski there who speaks fluent English

Try Ralista Galeva. ralista@galeva-lawyer.com Excellent english. She was our lawyer when we bought apt in sunny beach. Great from start to finish. Held our hand and did absolutely everything. All documents came with translations which was very good for us. Very reasonable fees. Cheaper than lots of others I have seen. She is situated in plovdiv but travels all over. Easy to contact when we needed her as she gives her mob no. If you get in touch let her know alan cook has recommended her. She gets a lot of her work from word of mouth.

galahad33

Ralista Galeva

Postby galahad33 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi draymen I wonder if you could help me as I met with Ralista Galeva last year and I have been trying to contact her to act for me. I keep geting a auto response from her web site. I have the mobile no that she gave me while I was there but i dont know if i am ringing it right or if she has changed it. do you have to put any zeros before the number if you ring from england. would appreciate any help Thanks in advance galahad

oldtimer
<b>Prop Management/Transport/Sales</b>

Postby oldtimer » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:08 am

If calling from the UK you need to dial 00359 then omit the 0 from the start of the Bulgarian number. Hope this helps.

galahad33

phoning

Postby galahad33 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 pm

is that land line or mobile as it is a mobile no i have for her thanks for your reply

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Nick1 asked:

Any one use Dimitar Moskoyani (lawyer). Burgas / Sunny Beach

Max3369

Postby Max3369 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:33 pm

I guess things work differently for different people. I bought my apartment through Homes in Bulgaria - yes there was a £2000 fee at the end of it all. However for peace of mind and knowledge that all the dealings were done through reputable lawyers and handled through all the appropriate legislative minefields was a great piece of mind. If I was to resell my apartment I would consider paying a service fee to have them handle my affairs again.

Savina

Postby Savina » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 pm

I think the buyer should use it's own consultant/solicitor/lawyer for preparation or at least check of the documents. The purpose of the intermediary in first place is to connect the buyer and the seller. Is it in the interest of the buyer to appoint qualified help to protect his interests.

Pascalcho

Postby Pascalcho » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:59 pm

My personal opinion is that there is much too much lawyer work in Bulgaria.

Lawyers everywhere doing the most ridiculious things.
And the funny thing is, the more lawyers around the more carefull you need to be.
:)

Savina

Postby Savina » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:04 pm

It's a game : laws are created by lawyers to make provisions for subsistance. To provide more provisions some lawyers make a mess out of the law in order the other laywers in the closed law society to make profits. In this way there are not any lawyers hungry or poor.:)

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”