Bulgarian Solicitors (all areas)

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

Pascalcho

Postby Pascalcho » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:51 pm

No game, organised crime 2.0
:)

Savina

Postby Savina » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Call it as you like it:)

shebry
Super User!
Super User!

Postby shebry » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:01 pm

Savina wrote:Call it as you like it:)

Take a look at Dobrich. In an area of 800sq yds you have the Court House. the Prosecutors Office, the Notary and about 20 lawyers, and most of the lawyers all work out of the same block of offices
As I have said in a previous posting, You scratch my back and I will scratch yours. They are all one big happy family

Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:37 am

shebry wrote:Take a look at Dobrich. In an area of 800sq yds you have the Court House. the Prosecutors Office, the Notary and about 20 lawyers, and most of the lawyers all work out of the same block of offices
As I have said in a previous posting, You scratch my back and I will scratch yours. They are all one big happy family

By that reasoning, is Lincoln's Inn one of the acknowledged London centres of the Cosa Nostra? Surely it's hardly surprising that people have their offices near where they practise their profession - and Bulgarians are not great fans of commuting. :wink:

Pascalcho wrote:My personal opinion is that there is much too much lawyer work in Bulgaria.

Lawyers everywhere doing the most ridiculious things.

Yeah, well that goes for most of Europe - it's one of the "advantages" of a closed shop and a system which needs a notary deed every time you want to blow your nose :lol:

Maverickmemphisboy

bulgarian solicitors all areas

Postby Maverickmemphisboy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:43 am

Seedy wrote:
shebry wrote:Take a look at Dobrich. In an area of 800sq yds you have the Court House. the Prosecutors Office, the Notary and about 20 lawyers, and most of the lawyers all work out of the same block of offices

By that reasoning, is Lincoln's Inn one of the acknowledged London centres of the Cosa Nostra? Surely it's hardly surprising that people have their offices near where they practise their profession - and Bulgarians are not great fans of commuting. :wink:

Pascalcho wrote:My personal opinion is that there is much too much lawyer work in Bulgaria. Sensible,balanced and logical posting Seedy,thumbs up..too many people trying to make something sinister out of nothing.Solicitors and barristers are allways based in and around court buildings everywhere in the world,just common sense to be where the action is. :roll: :lol:

Yeah, well that goes for most of Europe - it's one of the "advantages" of a closed shop and a system which needs a notary deed every time you want to blow your nose :lol:
sensible ,balanced posting Seedy,solicitord and barristers are allways based close to or in court buildings,it just makes sense most of the time.

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:14 pm

shebry wrote:
Savina wrote:Call it as you like it:)

Take a look at Dobrich. In an area of 800sq yds you have the Court House. the Prosecutors Office, the Notary and about 20 lawyers, and most of the lawyers all work out of the same block of offices

Used exactly the same set up in Varna,everything under one roof,no running around the city to get things done,everything perfectly in order,no problems.A sensible way to do business.

Stone

Postby Stone » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

My personal opinion is that there is much too much lawyer work in Bulgaria.

And the funny thing is, the more lawyers around the more carefull you need to be.

do you really believe there is less lawyer work in UK? :D

mandy0070
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Change of Title Deeds to enable Property to be marketed/sold

Postby mandy0070 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Hi,

I have a property which has been agreed through the UK courts (from a divorce). However, i now find myself in a situation where I need to sell the properties and therefore need to transfer the title deeds into my name.

I am receiving all different types of advice and prices. Can anyone advise on a reptuable solicitor who will help in transferring these deeds and (hopefully) asssit in the sale!

Thanks

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 pm

If you are in or near Sofia you could do worse than consult the poster known as "Cabbage". Mr Zele is competent and approachable.

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”