Get the latest properties every day!

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

Rob_lawes
Technical Genius<br> (Site Admin)
Technical Genius<br> (Site Admin)

Get the latest properties every day!

Postby Rob_lawes » Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:54 pm

New feature \:D/

Now you can get the latest properties sent to your email every day!

To be automatically included on the Daily Property Alert emailing list just find a property advert on My Bulgaria that interests you and use the enquiry form for it, leaving the box ticked for receiving the latest properties daily before submitting.

To unsubscribe just enter your email address on the left hand side under Property Alert and click 'Unsubscribe Me'.

bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby bulldoggeorge » Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:50 pm

Hi Rob. how is this new? is it different to the property alert I have been getting since I joined the forum?

Mal

Postby Mal » Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:43 pm

Thanks

I've just added my email

Mal

jet-to-let
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby jet-to-let » Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:52 pm

I would have thought that this was the main reason that people were attracted to mybulgaria.info - property alerts and sources

It is becoming clear that the site is chiefly a general bulgarian discussion forum, and a property portal second

antgel

Postby antgel » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:46 pm

I have big properties in Vidin i like to sell everything can someone tell me which is the right forum for this

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:10 pm

If the properties you have for sale are your personal property, you can put an ad into our private ads. But also you may want to use the Private Property Sales - Buy Direct from Owners section, you can find out about this here...http://www.mybulgaria.info/private-prop ... about.html.

The email property alert goes to those who have subscribed to this service (free!) and is a list of the new properties offered by the agents who advertise via the mybg site.

Mod 8)

antgel

Postby antgel » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:53 pm

thanks a lot very helpfull

MJL

property alert

Postby MJL » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:01 pm

Must be being really stupid, can only see a place to enter my email to UNsubscribe from the property alert, but I would like to subscribe. Help please!

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:38 pm

Hi MJL, welcome to My Bulgaria!

The opening post was out of date but has now been altered....

....meanwhile the way to subscribe is to find a property advert on My Bulgaria that interests you and use the 'Click To Enquire About This Property' feature. Once on the enquiry form you will see a box ticked with 'I would like to receive a daily email of new properties.' Leave this box ticked, which then automatically include you on the Property Alerts emailing list.

Mod 8)

bulgiboy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

todays properties in rousse

Postby bulgiboy » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Anybody see the daily listed properties in rousse, did you see the one for 19,500Euros, its also on ebay with a buy it now for 9,265Euros.
Why oh Why do you agents keep ripping us brits off !!! what goes around...... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”