PLEASE beware! cheap-bulgarian-properties.com on Ebay

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
smileruk

cheap bulgarian properties website

Postby smileruk » Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:15 am

It seems you can now register and use the forums again on S. Browns website.

You no longer need his approval to take part.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
rgawith
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rgawith » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:58 am

And if you check out the topic about me on his forum you'll see that some apparent very happy clients (who have never met me by the way) have posted lots of drivel about how great Mr Brown is and how wrong I am! Mr Brown posting again on his own forum?????? Admin on his forum has restricted all responses.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
smileruk

Cheap

Postby smileruk » Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:40 am

yes "Elaine" is clearly him talking, same bad grammar, same spelling mistakes same rubbish that he always talks about. Such as how he is a good christian man, how he does sooooo much for people, blah blah blah

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
aseret77

Postby aseret77 » Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:58 pm

Hi very new here, this is a message for rgawith username.

Have you looked at their eBay shop? Animal sanctuary project and kittens, cats and dogs, Yes they are real can you see the photos of them, sorry but anyone who tells the truth, as clearly these people do and rescues animals cant be all that bad can they?

You must have done something wrong if they have a solicitor after you and I know who to believe as I believe you have left BG and are now in France? according to facebook and here. Why are you in France may I ask?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:19 am

Hi all

Well I for one am totaly convinced by this latest evidence from aseret.

Kittens, cats and dogs will always sway me then again I am an idiot :oops:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
rgawith
Super User!
Super User!

Postby rgawith » Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:54 am

we all know aseret77 is just CBP trying to make out how great they are again. Not quite sure how posting a few photos of kittens and dogs on an ebay advert makes it real! If I post a picture of a Ferrari and a yacht and say they are mine - does this mean its definitely true and I own them?????

Everyone on here knows I have rescued several dogs and cats and done fundraising for the rescue centre in Burgas (and have photos of the dogs and cats on my website) - so by your own token this means that I have telling the truth and can't be all bad!!!!

I have very good friends who live very close to where Mr Brown/Claydon operates from and lives. There is no animal rescue centre that anyone knows about.

And not that it is anyone's else's business but I do not have any solicitor after me. This was yet more c**p by Mr Brown/Claydon. He is in the one that has recently been up in court in Sofia as someone else operating in Bulgaria has taken him to court for defamation.

So because someone writes that I have a solicitor after me and because I now spend half my time in France (because I work there - not that it is anything to do with you) and half my time in BG - you put 2 and 2 together and make 105!!!

Mr Brown/Claydon has recently started trying to sell the odd house again on ebay. Not sure what purpose it serves him to have this aseret77 post such rubbish but there you go.....

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:02 am

Surely "aseret" is not the same Mr Brown. No one could be so sneaky ! We are all gentlefolk on this forum, aren't we ?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Seedy
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Seedy » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:24 pm

So who IS this backward "Teresa"? We should be told! :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:49 pm

Please let's NOT make speculative remarks about the poster aseret77 - none of you know for sure who this new member is and to assume the identity is both unfair and unwelcoming to our forums. Any further comments along these lines will be deleted.

Thanks. Mod 8)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
ciuccati
<b>Property Sales/Transport Services</b>

Postby ciuccati » Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:16 pm

On a side note to the MOD, if you look at the Ebay ID history of location.location.location.bulgaria you can see its the same man being discussed in the other current thread.

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... 4&start=14

He may change his personal name from time to time but the I.D history on Ebay shows its the same person. I wonder if it would not be more helpful to have just one thread as opposed to two running at the same time. That way it's clear who everyone is talking about, including of course the new user aseret77 who seems to have a lot of in depth information in their favour.

Yes, the topic you refer to has now been locked and further comments on this company should continue here.
Thanks. Mod
8)

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”