PLEASE beware! cheap-bulgarian-properties.com on Ebay

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
neddy
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby neddy » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:13 pm

Steven,
You have been stupid and naive .You made initial mistakes and seem to have then followed on with more . Learn by your mistakes , dont come on this forum giving the big one about being harrassed and not bothered. Dont tell people on here they do nothing when intimitated when you sit 2000 miles away just giving verbal . Enough information is on this forum for you not to have got in this situation . I accept you have been done over , but dont cry like a baby act like a man.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Neddy. I take it you don't work for the Samaritans :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:16 pm

He's not saying anything that hasn't been posted before Brian, maybe just putting it in a slightly more brutal way :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
padraig

Postby padraig » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:17 pm

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven,
You have been stupid and naive .You made initial mistakes and seem to have then followed on with more . Learn by your mistakes , dont come on this forum giving the big one about being harrassed and not bothered. Dont tell people on here they do nothing when intimitated when you sit 2000 miles away just giving verbal . Enough information is on this forum for you not to have got in this situation . I accept you have been done over , but dont cry like a baby act like a man.

He works for the rude club :roll:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulldoggeorge
<b>Property Sales/Rentals</b>

Postby bulldoggeorge » Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:59 pm

padraig wrote:Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:13 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven,

He works for the rude club :roll:

Not rude, brutally honest!

I must admit that I was surprised a while ago when all this guy had was a derelict property and a big hole in the ground and was asking about buying and transporting beds and pillows etc.
I thought then, Wow has this guy got his priorities and project management all wrong, seems I was right.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
steven1404

ebay

Postby steven1404 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Don't tell people on here they do nothing when intimidated when you sit 2000 miles away just giving verbal . Enough information is on this forum for you not to have got in this situation . I accept you have been done over , but Don't cry like a baby act like a man.

neddy i am proactive in this case i may live 2000 miles away but at least i have the balls to take action i flew to bg the other week to see my lawyer for the transfer to take place cbp said they was off on holiday how conveinant for the same duration that i was there.
on his return my lawyer and the notary served him with the writ for the transfer for the property and the deadline for the transfer is the 20th september.
we did have a pre contract signed and in place if transfer does not happen on or before the 20th then my lawyer will go before the judge with all the papers and it will be signed over on the day by the judge even if cbp do not turn up.

with ref to works carried out i will be starting action on that with my lawyer you could say we was lucky and only lost 10 grand since then i do no of people that have lost a lot more and had the properties sold twice and some have returned back to the uk.

now that is sad when they have lost everything that they have worked all there lives and put there savings into what they thought was there security for the future.

i am not the only one that is receiving emails i do know that others have received them.

and i am passing his details on to the relevant authorities in bulgaria in the hope that it puts a end to his dodgy dealings.

the hardest thing in the uk was to get the uk police involved as it was to do with property in bulgaria but as all the payments have been paid into his uk bank accounts including his wives and direct from our uk bank account.

cry like a baby far from it i think i have stood my ground and acted like a man.

so has it put me off bulgaria far from it its been a learning curve and our action plan is
1 deeds to the house sorted

2 new builders lined up with contracts in place and staged payments for the refurb of the coach house.

3 looking at the poss of buying the next door neighbors property to extend ours but certainly not willing to pay over the odds for it as my lawyer is currently looking in to this.

4 if next door neighbor sells pull down all existing buildings.

5 put in planning per for 2 story block of units.

sure we will be delayed by another year or 2 but we are in no hurry the hassle will be worth it in the end.

so for me its back to work for a year or 2 and put my money back into stocks and shares my tip for short term investment is vrp could quiet poss be a 10 bagger

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
silky4015

Postby silky4015 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Good for you Steven

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bgeng1

Postby bgeng1 » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:12 pm

Wow! some of the comments directed at Steven1404, are just plain nasty!

Talk abt kicking someone when they are down!

Steven, I hope with your help the Law catches up with this guy you trusted, for yourself and others he has stung, and is resolved in favour of you. He is still trading on Ebay.

Also hope you find better builders, as you probably know a lot of Bulgarian houses have been built by their own family. But the standard of work of the so called Bg maister builder are poor compared with Uk, that I have come across.

Thanks for you informative posts, and good luck with your future project.[/b]

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
spantrout
Super User!
Super User!

Postby spantrout » Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:35 am

I'm confused now.

I understood (as previously stated somewhere on the thread) that a prelim contract CAN be broken by either party (at a cost stated on the contract). Indeed I was advised this when buying here.

So, how can a judge enforce a transfer if the seller were to turn round and say "no, I don't want to sell"? Surely the seller is only liable for the penalty clause?

Or am I missing something here?

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”