Advice required re selling new build property

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stockport

Advice required re selling new build property

Postby stockport » Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:19 am

Hi guys,hope i have posted in the correect place.Ok so here goes.
In a bit of a dilemma and need some good advice,i bought some land back in 2005 and decided to build a 3bed villa on it.The land is 520 sq metres,and total build size is 120sq metres approx,the build is currently upto roof level,got all documents,architects plans,construction plans,all permits,etc etc.Due to personal issues,i.e gone through a divorce since we purchased it,as part of the settlement i got the BG place,however i cannot afford to complete..GUTTED.,Can't even afford to fly there and maybe advertise it through an estate agent,i assume this would be the best method to advertise rather than over here?
As anyone who has self built over in BG,getting all the permits etc is hmmmm let's say you have to have the patience of a saint!
So,any ideas guys?
P.S,the place is 10 mins form the john player golf course,10mins pst Balchik.any suggestion,ideas would be greatly appreciated..cheers.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:06 am

I suppose it depends how much its worth AND how much you are willing to accept to get shot of it ? There's hundreds of Agents in BG where you only pay on sale so they would be your first port of call to advertise.

If it falls into the cheap bracket you could stick it on Fleabay or ask one of the Fleabay BG websites to do it for you.

Stick it in the private ads on MYBG.

At the end of the day, as I said, it depends on how much you want shot, price it to sell or price it to join the other thousands that will sit there until hell freezes over.

You could also try "offering a cash incentive" to agents....worked for us.

B :D

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stockport

Postby stockport » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:18 am

Thanks for the reply.understand what your saying,dont want to give it away,however not sure of the value,as not been for a few years..

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
leedarkwood
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby leedarkwood » Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:45 pm

Maybe you could ask on here if anyone lives close by and could be very kind and take a few photos for you so you can see what the place looks like at the moment before you go any further?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
fred
Super User!
Super User!

Postby fred » Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Hi Stockport

You don't say where exactly your place is, any advice I could give you would be based on the exact location. Also there is not any mention of what you have spent already.

If it is in Solokovo, as I suspect, then good luck, the place is a dead loss, just look at all the property for sale there. If it is anywhere else I would say hang on to it, it may come good in the end. If you are broke now you will still be broke after the sale. That part of the Black sea coast is wonderfull in many ways and I think it will come good one day.

Good luck Fred.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stockport

Postby stockport » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:22 am

Thanks Fred and leedarkwood for the reply,s..my place is in a village called TOPOLA,basically on the 3rd line with sea view on the first floor.in respect of what i paid in terms of buying the land and build costs i would rather not say,bottom line it's worth whatever someone is prepaired to pay for it.good idea about posting a plea to see if anyone lives close buy to takes some pics so does anyone on here live close to my plot?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:56 am

Stockport. Given the location can you pm me how much you want for it ? Also see this post from rgawith....

http://www.mybulgaria.info/modules.php? ... ic&t=43764

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stockport

Postby stockport » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:25 pm

Hi Brian..have pm you..

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
nabbot
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Offers at last !

Postby nabbot » Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:23 pm

Market seems a little livelier of late had three offers in last two weeks for plot in Topola, not going to retire anytime soon but at least some light at end of tunnel. They always said it would take three to five years after completion of the Course to start effecting land and house prices in the area.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
stockport

Postby stockport » Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi Nabbot,yeah i bought in 2005,they hadnt even started the golf course then!!well they just had the bulldozers in to start/begin the ground works,be interesting to see how things have progressed.

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”