Who to Trust

Need advice from fellow purchasers or sellers? Ask the experts here and swap experiences.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulgariaUbeauty
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Who to Trust

Postby bulgariaUbeauty » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:44 am

With so many scams and crooks out there who can advise the best way to sell one's property, as mine are still out with no-one really helping me. I have all the Deeds in English and Bulgarian held at my lawyers but I guess being rural dumps they will be hard to get rid of without a diligent agent. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:58 am

"But i quess being rural dumps" is probably the no1 reason there is no one interested in either buying OR selling your property. try the "beautiful country cottage" approach ;-) As for Scammers and Crooks??? you will have to be more spefic, try and offer it on Ebay, even if it fetches peanuts there gone and you know the prices etc etc.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bulgariaUbeauty
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby bulgariaUbeauty » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:20 am

What you're saying is probably true and can you suggest, as an asking price, how many peanuts I could get for ten rural dumps as a bulk buy?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
bigbulg
<b>Legal Services</b>

Postby bigbulg » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:34 am

I'm afraid i cant answer that, I dont know anyone who is looking for one, nevermind TEN, perhaps if you advertised them as plots with a ruin, the upkeep/taxes and logistics of looking after so many properties is scary (IMHO).

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 am

bulgariaUbeauty wrote:What you're saying is probably true and can you suggest, as an asking price, how many peanuts I could get for ten rural dumps as a bulk buy?

Peanuts are currently €929 a ton on the bulk market.

You know how much your land is valued so you can do the maths. :lol:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:00 am

You've got big ones, bulgariaUbeauty, characters I mean, how do you manage that? :?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:13 am

Henry Ford said 50% of all advertizing works and he wished the hell he knew which 50% ......

Maybe a double approach on ebay - as a job lot and listed individually with a comprehensive description for each

and list them here on this forum where you are oh so unlikely to get ripped off.

and then again as regulated land of the properties on them would be best demolished

anything you list without a photo wiht it or a link to click on for photos will probably be harder to sell because by the time you have PM'd any potential purchaser with a piccies they are probably already choosing something else.

Good luck!

edited once to correct syntax

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby booboo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:00 pm

Nuts are very close to my heart. :lol: :lol: Particularly a certain variety, Tripitaka could probably explain it better. Some people will get that! :lol:

Forget Ebay, I'll open at a bag of walnuts, you pay the lawyers fees.

Any advance?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:08 pm

alright booboo?
think the original post was asking how to avoid the type of service you offer!

Ebay can be useful for marketing exposure - is that in your sphere of expertise as well?

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
booboo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby booboo » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:57 pm

jinx57 wrote:alright booboo?
think the original post was asking how to avoid the type of service you offer!

Ebay can be useful for marketing exposure - is that in your sphere of expertise as well?

Yeah, and it was tongue in cheek, I hope yours was, but as you are a property finder Oh my Gosh, you might be being serious?

Return to “Property Buying/Selling Advice”