Page 1 of 1

Change of use of agricultural outbuilding on regulated land

Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:06 pm
by David00
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but I couldn't find it on the forums.

I have some regulated land which has a house and an outbuilding on it. On the deeds the former is described as a residential building, and the other as an agricultural building. But both are used for residential purposes.

In Bulgaria is there the concept of Change of Use or Change of Status for agricultural buildings on regulated land? Just to be clear, the land is a single plot of regulated land, I am not asking for advice on changing land from agricultural to regulated.

I don't need to make any constructional changes to the outbuilding, just want to have it classed as residential. I can't find anything online about change of building status, although I imagine that many people must have been in this situation.