Visas and Residency_ From Jan 1st 2007

Confused? Hopefully less so after you have read this lot!

Moderator: Moderator

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: Personal attacks - Who is this Gimlet and Scot47?

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Yonderpixie wrote:The question was, which I have not asked before.

How can I prove I have an income through that since the accounts show nil or actually a loss as had building work done?

And medical insurance. Where can I get that from? As I went to 5 insurance agents and they all said we needed to be residents to get the insurance.

I have never asked these questions before.

As you may be aware I have been using this site for some time and in this time I have become in a better position to live here, having saved money etc.

I suppose as gimlet and Scot47 are so rude they will not see that I ask the question as I did not get an answer.

Should these personal attacks be allowed - MOD?

If I am not allowed to ask questions then will MOD please tell me not some insulting...

I have been quickly trying to read all of your previous 35 posts and understand what it is you want. I am a little confused as to your status as your posts are in differing threads. Therefore, can I ask you to confirm the following information as I read your situation: -

a) you are a UK couple although one of you is NOT an EU citizen?

b) you are either already here in BG or with to come to BG?

c) you already have formed a BG Company to enable you to buy property?

d) if c is a positive then, you have formed the company in the names of yourself and your spouse?

e) from what I understand your non EU spouse already lives with you in the UK and has the legal status to do so?

f) you must receive Free UK National Health Insurance coverage for yourself and your wife?

g) you are concerned about how you prove that you're self sufficient in Bulgaria, i.e self-employed? In my limited experience, if you have formed a company here, bought a property here on that company and have a bank account in Bulgaria THEN, that is sufficient proof that you are of independent financial means. I have not been asked to produce any more information other than, I have a place to live, I have a bank account here in Bulgaria and that I have a Bulgarian registered company.

h) you have concerns about medical insurance, (don't we all). I as a UK passport holder have not been asked to produce any form of medical insurance as part of the process of obtaining my 5 year residency card. However, as I have already suggested earlier, that if you are entitled to FREE UK medical treatment, you just need to obtain that National Health card that most of the Brits have and use it here. You don't need anything else as far as I am aware. There is a scheme for voluntary payments into the Bulgarian National Health system, but it appears very complicated and differs from region to region so, if you want to go down that route, you need to ask about it for a specific region of Bulgaria and see how others have done so far.

At the end of the day, most of the things you need here, you don't need, the things you really need are hard to get, the things you don't need, a piece of cake. Don't overly worry too much about the things you don't have. BLUFF your way through it somehow. Having a Bulgarian House and a Bulgarian Company through which to realise the former together with a Bulgarian Bank account is usually SUFFICIENT reason to be here and remain here.

If you want specific answers then you must ask specific questions, short, sharp and to the point. We try to help, but if we don't know the specific questions then, we can only guess what it is you wish to know.

Good luck.

PICKLEPUSS

Postby PICKLEPUSS » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:29 pm

Hi has anyone recently renewed the white residency card at Dodrich. The one we got initially was dated to expire when our EHIC did. We now have new EHIC for 5 years so need to renew our residency.

What documentation is required to renew ?

Thanks

Balchikgirl78
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

visas and recidency

Postby Balchikgirl78 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 pm

hi
Before you go to re-new you need to photo copy your insurance cards,passports,bank account card/booklet,state of your company(if you have company).basically take all paperwork you have to be on the safe side,
You then need to go to a notary for a declaration to say you have enough funds in a bg bank to look after yourselves,
then you go to office to get the forms to fill out.
go early as the queues are massive the office opens at 0830,
all the bulgarians go on a numbered queue list, dont bother go straight to the front door and their is two office windows on the right on the back wall inside, these two are for foreigners if no one else their the girl will let you in,
the windows inside on the left are for the bulgarians passports,id cards etc..
we had to get photo copies stamped by notary as well!! dont ask me why,
maybe get forms and ask then go to the notary office for declaration etc..
if you go early enough you can pick new ones up in the afternoon.
good luck
bg78

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Re: visas and recidency

Postby DANNIA » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm

Balchikgirl78 wrote:You then need to go to a notary for a declaration to say you have enough funds in a bg bank to look after yourselves,
bg78

Does anyone know what the minimum acceptable amount is?
Nikki

Balchikgirl78
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

visas and recidency

Postby Balchikgirl78 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:32 pm

hi
the notary doesnt look at the ammount you have,it makes no difference to them,i think its so in two years time or whenever if you try to claim some benefits from the bg government they can wave the declaration in your face
and say sorry you said you had money,
dont copy the ammount you have just the bank details.
bg78

DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

ahh ok, thanks bg78 :P

Return to “Visas, Residency & Registration”