Visas and Residency_ From Jan 1st 2007

Confused? Hopefully less so after you have read this lot!

Moderator: Moderator

kazz
<b>Country Advisor/Property Finder</b>

Postby kazz » Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:38 pm

'm owed quite a bit of back pay from Bulgaria both financially and in terms of stress put upon us for their total disregard of EU Directives....

Oh my friend....you and me both!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Our day will come :lol:

gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:17 pm

as an EU Citizen, Bulgaria does not have the right to ask you to show that you have money in the bank.

It does if you claim to be self supporting. But as long as you can show you have income amounting to the Bulgarian minimum wage they can't refuse you.

There is no unconditional right to reside in another EU Member State unless (broadly) you have lawfully exercised a Treaty right there for 5 years and that right carried a right of residence with it.

Yonderpixie
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

How to prove I have income?

Postby Yonderpixie » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:45 pm

thanks

I have a Bulgarian company bought to buy my house but how can I prove I have an income through that since the accounts show nil or actually a loss as had building work done?

And medical insurance. Where can I get that from?
or is it necessary?

An Insurance company said that they would only give travel insurance. Maybe a problem as my wife and I are not residents yet.

gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:08 pm

You keep asking the same questions, Yonderpixie, but we don't know where you are or how old you are!

You've already been told that you haven't got enough money to live in Bulgaria. If you want to persist, the logical thing would be to come back to the UK, sign on as unemployed and then announce you're off to seek work in Bulgaria with your E form and benefits for 3 months (I think). But I guess the difficulty with that is that you'd have to get your wife through immigration control here.

mememe
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mememe » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Yeah - Sorry, Yonderpixie, having cast back briefly over your previous posts (as gimlet seems to have already done, perhaps in more detail than I), I have to say you do echo your questions, seemingly needlessly, again and again.

I previously told you that you could get travel insurance to cover BG medical costs, most probably in your local area. You say that 'the man, he say no'. Please don't waste our time by coming back to ask us why.... Why not ask the guy for further clarification while you are there...

I have to agree with gimlet, your reiterated questions are becoming just a little bit tedious. Do you actually read and understand what others write in reply? Why don't you try to take control of your own situation just a little bit more...?

Nonetheless, I apologise if gimlet and I might now seem to be a tad unhelpful...

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:02 am

I have to echo what Gimlet and Mememe say here. Yonderpixie does seem to ask the same questions again and again - and ignores us when we tell him he does not have enough money to live in Bulgaria.

There are none so deaf as those who will not hear !

If we can figure out that Yonderpixie doe not have the resources to support himself and his wife in Bulgaria, it seems to me that "Otdel Migratsiya" in the Ministry of the Interior (MayVayRay) will also be able to suss that out.

Yonderpixie
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Personal attacks - Who is this Gimlet and Scot47?

Postby Yonderpixie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:14 pm

The question was, which I have not asked before.

How can I prove I have an income through that since the accounts show nil or actually a loss as had building work done?

And medical insurance. Where can I get that from? As I went to 5 insurance agents and they all said we needed to be residents to get the insurance.

I have never asked these questions before.

As you may be aware I have been using this site for some time and in this time I have become in a better position to live here, having saved money etc.

I suppose as gimlet and Scot47 are so rude they will not see that I ask the question as I did not get an answer.

Should these personal attacks be allowed - MOD?

If I am not allowed to ask questions then will MOD please tell me not some insulting...

MOD
<b>Be Generous & Give MOD a Home</b>

Postby MOD » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:28 pm

Hi all,

Maybe some of Yonderpixie's questions cover the same ground so can be read as being repeated but as he does not feel this is the case

If anyone has anything else to add in answer to said questions then please do so.

Can other please refrain from none helpful replies?

Thanks

Mod 8)

hibbie
Super User!
Super User!

Postby hibbie » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 pm

i just got my five year residents card in january this year.
i have no insurance of any kind.
i was asked for it when i first went to get the card.
they gave me a list of things to bring the next time.
but i never had insurance :roll:

cmcnab
Super User!
Super User!
Location: Stenhousemuir,Scotland Omarchevo,Nova Zagora,Bulgaria

Postby cmcnab » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:54 pm

confusing to say the least.....

2 months ago
Yonderpixie said,
"We are a UK couple looking for house sit in a village house from mid March when we plan to come to Bulgaria."
and,
"We would like to get a feel for Bulgarian village life before we decide to take the plunge and buy our own house so hope to spend at least 2 months seeing if we like village life.
After that we think about buying our house in the summer/autumn if we like the life."

Maybe the best idea would be to get Travel/Holiday insurance and then sort things out in Bulgaria, I don't really see how anyone can help you until they know what your real circumstances are.....

C
:)

Return to “Visas, Residency & Registration”