Bulgarian passport

Confused? Hopefully less so after you have read this lot!

Moderator: Moderator

MOONLIGHT

Postby MOONLIGHT » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:34 pm

" in anticipation of being granted a future Scottish EU passport".

regards

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:40 pm

MOONLIGHT wrote:" in anticipation of being granted a future Scottish EU passport".

regards

Yes .........think about it

Theres no difference than getting a BG EU passport except it would actually be better for you to get a BG passport if you have interests in BG

think

dont forget Scotland would be a separate Nationality should they quit the UK

mihangel
Super User!
Super User!

Postby mihangel » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:38 pm

As things stand at the present time, getting a Bulgarian Passport would necessitate giving up the UK passport. In my case it would also involve a wait of five years. While I could quite easily pass as Scottish, I could never really pass as Bulgarian, no matter how well I perfected my language skills and accent. Perhaps I could change my name, but I wouldn't really want to do that. I tend to think of myself as a creature that lives on Planet Earth; but you have to have a passport or you are stuck.

I would guess that a Kingdom of Scotland passport would be a successor to the UK passport, as would the Kingdom of England and Wales passport, and that they would both carry the same international clout, but the Scottish passport would have the added clout of being part of the EU, while retaining the right to return to the Isle of Britain at some future date should one wish to do this. If you have only a Bulgarian passport this may not be possible.

troyan
Super User!
Super User!

Postby troyan » Tue Jun 28, 2016 3:06 pm

Very good points mihangel

And the thing that would stop me from going the BG route is that I believe the EU will not survive the test of time.....which is another very important consideration, as going down the route of gaining BG nationality would only be for that reason presumably.

I have decided to wait and see, I think there are many twists and turns to come, I came to BG outside EU membership and managed OK

We may see a new improved EU yet

Looking at Mr Junkers body language and comments this morning he will have to go, he is becoming an embarrassment to himself and the EU

Mat
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Mat » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:57 pm

troyan wrote:
Looking at Mr Junkers body language and comments this morning he will have to go, he is becoming an embarrassment to himself and the EU

Yes, the very worst example of the European political elite. Arrogant and supercilious, corrupt to the very core and yet supported by other political elites as 'one of us' and with experience of running a country the size of a small municipality. He should be in jail not head of the EP. Much as I despise Farage for being a gauche, mendacious, opportunistic buffoon, his constant evisceration of Junkers right to his face is nothing short of delicious.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:29 pm

This poster is in the process of setting up a Jock Advice Centre for those hapless arrivals from South of the Tweed intent on settling in Caledonia. Fees are moderate and can be negotiated in advance.

Malarkey
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Malarkey » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:26 pm

Hi Scot
Thinking of taking you up on this lol
Could I be your English Agent, my commission fees would be low.

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:52 am

I require a cash deposit from all agents, payable in cash in used US dollar bills.

Return to “Visas, Residency & Registration”