Dentists!

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

stewarty
drunken lout

Dentists!

Postby stewarty » Mon May 22, 2006 10:12 pm

Hi All,
I paid £116.00 for pain and 2 fillings today at my dentists, in all 20 minutes work, professionally done, but! another very expensive British *norm* how does this compare in BG?

Stewarty

siddy
Super User!
Super User!

Re: Dentists!

Postby siddy » Mon May 22, 2006 10:19 pm

stewarty wrote:Hi All,
I paid £116.00 for pain and 2 fillings today at my dentists, in all 20 minutes work, professionally done, but! another very expensive British *norm* how does this compare in BG?

Stewarty
Have had 3 white filings done for 85lv. Had a wisdom toothe taken out for 20lv all pain free and wonderful treatment.

Dusty
Super User!
Super User!

dentists

Postby Dusty » Tue May 23, 2006 6:48 pm

Last month had a broken crown which involved an extraction and full frontal bridge work, 3 injections and 4 visits for 520levs!!!! Holiday in Bulgaria and have your teeth fixed - it will still be cheaper than dentistry in UK. Also, the work was carried out immediately I had the problem with no waiting for an appointment. The dentist was so concerned that I understood what he was going to do that he got a translator in to explain. :D

firefly

DENTIST IN VT NEEDED

Postby firefly » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:30 am

Does anyone know a good dentist in Veliko Turnovo who doesn't charge an arm and a leg - I'm on a Bulgarian salary!
Thanks.

banner
Super User!
Super User!

Postby banner » Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:44 am

Yes. A lovely lady called Victoria, We have been using her now for about two years. If you go up from " mustang restaurant " right up to the top road where the shops are, turn left and her cabinet is a little way on there.
Cheers Banner.

firefly

Postby firefly » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:18 am

Thanks for your prompt response. I will look for Victoria.
banner wrote:YesT. A lovely lady called Victoria, We have been using her now for about two years. If you go up from " mustang restaurant " right up to the top road where the shops are, turn left and her cabinet is a little way on there.
Cheers Banner.

domino
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby domino » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:22 am

Does anyone know a good dentist in Yambol who doesn't charge an arm and a leg - I'm not on a Bulgarian salary! :D

Domino :wink:

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:24 am

In or near Shumen ? Want dental treatment ? We can recommend our dentist.

hartwick
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Dentist

Postby hartwick » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:29 am

Hi, my mate needs a dentist in BG, and more info appreciated.

stevek
Super User!
Super User!

Postby stevek » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:56 pm

When we were in BG about a month ago we saw a large sign advertiseing a Dentist on the main rd as we traveled into Varna from Golden Sands, it was directing you up to the right and was I guess just outside of Varna, but I gained the impression that it did Cosmetic work,,I really ought to find a Dentist when Im there next in Sept/Oct as I have a couple of little jobs that need doing, does anyone know of a Good Dentist in the Varna/Kranevo/Balchick area? My experiance of BG dentistry was many years ago whilst on Holiday in Albena my wife was struck down with toothache, the treatment was really excellent in a modern state of the art clinic, and best of all, no charge, "you are a guest in our country" we were told by the holiday rep, so I think I would give it a go if I can find one near to us, Steve.

Return to “Medical & Health Care”