Dentists!

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

Shazwebb
<b>Building Services</b>

dentist

Postby Shazwebb » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:57 pm

I have been reading the posts on here regarding dentists in Bulgaria and was wondering if you found a good one. I too have a real phobia now of dentists i was held down by 2 people and forced to be gassed. Only been back to a dentist once after that and paid to be put to sleep. I am looking for a dentist here in Bulgaria that offers general anaesthesia, I need 2 teeth replacing and a wisdom out. Can anyone help/point me in the right direction PLEASE! I am in Ruse but i am prepared to travel to have the correct treatment.

Thanks

Stuart (not Sharon)

westwitch

Dentists

Postby westwitch » Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:48 pm

Good to see MY Bulgaria back online , although the Forum has seemed rather strange since its return and not many members

However, in the hope of some updated information, I am looking for a good dentist - preferably English speaking - in the Plovdiv, Hisarya or Karlovo areas.

Thanks

LUCI
Super User!
Super User!

Postby LUCI » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:15 pm

If you were willing or able to travel to Sofia I can highly recommend Alpha Dental Studio, not the cheapest but very good

westwitch

Postby westwitch » Tue Aug 18, 2015 9:09 pm

Thank you for the quick reply Luci.

I will make a note of your recommendation although I would prefer somewhere a little closer if possible.

Return to “Medical & Health Care”