GOOD DENTIST VARNA

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

scot47
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby scot47 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:52 pm

The dentist in ShumEn (not ShumAn) is Dr Stefanova. She does not speak English but my wife will be happy to interpret ! She will charge for that of course !

Contact me or Svetla who posts here as skaviva.

Mura

goood dentist

Postby Mura » Fri Oct 13, 2006 12:40 pm

I just came out from a dentist in Varna... She was very gentle and caring. Definately recomend. She speaks good english too. The environment is not so advanced, but hopefully her skills will compensate.

DR Svetla Gospodinova, 052 45 23 80 Bul. Varenchik 256 (opposite Paktiker) There are no signs though...

contact me for directions if needed

itisus

Postby itisus » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Any update on good English speaking dentists in the Varna area.

Any help appreciated.

itisus

pochivkaghirl
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby pochivkaghirl » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:53 am

Hi, I can recommend a dentist i visited in Varna in July, i had severe toothache while on holiday there and first went to dentaprime but for the work i was needing done it was going to take a big chunk out of my holiday money so i found one on Maria louiza blvd. between the cathedral and Dragoman Str. it had a blue sign outside "Varna Dental Clinic" the dentist i got was Dr. Stoichev and he speaks enough English to get by, i needed fairly extensive root canal treatment and it was all done without pain or any anxiety on my part as he made me feel really relaxed and talked me through every movement he was going to make and i can't speak highly enough of him.
hope you find what you're looking for!
John (pochivkaghirls husband)

poulton
Super User!
Super User!

Postby poulton » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:41 pm

Hi,
I have a friend needing to find a good dentist in Varna for some implant dentistry work.
Any more recent recommendations, would be much appreciated.

Oscar
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Oscar » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:34 am

poulton wrote:Hi,
I have a friend needing to find a good dentist in Varna for some implant dentistry work.
Any more recent recommendations, would be much appreciated.

I can give you some contacts,but I am not sure if they do implants,give them a call or have a walk to the surgeries.

Anelia Vasilova,Bratya Miladinovi 24,0887811837 or 052602644

Polina Rosliakova,0888978038

And there is a Dental Centre on Ul Suborni 24 052615507 that might be able to help you out with more info.

poulton
Super User!
Super User!

Postby poulton » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:32 am

Oscar - Thank-you for going to the trouble of posting those contact details.
I have forwarded them on to my friend, who will be contacting them soon.

Return to “Medical & Health Care”