Osteopaths

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

Bonobo
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby Bonobo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 pm

thank you for the information, I'm too sore to think tonight but will look into it more tomorrow (for now the rakia will have to do) and be in touch for help!

thanks again, leka nosht

dange
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Massage Therapy

Postby dange » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi Bonobo,
Just a thought have you tried Massage Therapy? Although you may well have a Skeletel Problem it may be of some relief in the mean time, It would release the muscles and may in turn allow your problem to ease, At least until you can get to see a 'Back Doctor'.A Sports Massage Therapist would be best as they may do a 'Deeper Massage' . Hope this is of some help Regards Martin.

kazz
<b>Country Advisor/Property Finder</b>

Postby kazz » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 pm

These are the contact details of a doctor who does 'physical manipulation'.
Ivan Chernev
Room 301 of the polyclinic behind the police station.
I have only a mobile number for him but it's a business number. MODS can I post this?

He tends to work at the polyclinic from about 4pm onwards (don't know where he's based in the daytimes!).
Costs: 25 leva for 1st appointment
20 leva thereafter

He has some english, but it might be useful to take a translator for the inital history taking.

Feedback from someone who's used him is that:
The treatment helped, after the second session Dr Chernev felt the patient wasn't improving as much as he would have hoped so sent him for x-rays. These explained the underlying problem, Dr felt that the treatment had gone as far as it could at that point so has advised on exercises to strengthen muscles and invited patient to return if the problem becomes acute again.

I'm calling Dr Chernev a doctor as he also prescribed medication so I assume he must be medically qualified.

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Right, anyone doing the back treatments in the Yambol to Bourgas region please?

philr68
Super User!
Super User!

Postby philr68 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:23 pm

There is a guy in Yambol called Nasko who practices Japanese massage.

He is superb at sorting out back problems. I know this, he helped me straighten up a few times.

He has a kabinet in the centre of the town and his telno is 0887 312 056

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:26 pm

philr68 wrote:There is a guy in Yambol called Nasko who practices Japanese massage.

He is superb at sorting out back problems. I know this, he helped me straighten up a few times.

He has a kabinet in the centre of the town and his telno is 0887 312 056

Sounds like a load of old S h i t z u to me! :lol:

Thanks Phil, where is it in relation to the BRE office as I might be able to visit the vet too. :wink:

philr68
Super User!
Super User!

Postby philr68 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:31 pm

It is behind the police station on Preslav, so no not far from the vet. Nasko is a busy guy, so it is better to have an appointment.
Last edited by philr68 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Moscow_Wolf
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby Moscow_Wolf » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:35 pm

philr68 wrote:It is behind the police statio on Preslav, so no not far from the vet. Nasko is a busy guy, so it is better to have an appointment.

Great, there is a gun shop there also so if my Distemper and back don't get sorted, I can always top myself. :lol:

Loobs

Postby Loobs » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Not there yet, but it would seem that Remedial Massage may offer an opening for a mini business? I'll have to enquire if my insurance will be valid in BG. The Therapy Place may have to move.

mariela
Super User!
Super User!

osteopaths

Postby mariela » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:35 pm

Can we not offend old shihtzus please.... they are lovely dogs... :P

Return to “Medical & Health Care”