dentist in Elhovo

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tracyy
Super User!
Super User!

dentist in Elhovo

Postby tracyy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:45 pm

Hi :lol:

Have any really nervous people used a dentist in Elhovo? I know there are good ones in Yambol but I have been told if I throw up on the way back I won't be too popular :oops: so would rather risk a 10 minute drive than a 40 minute one :D

Thanks Tracy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
DANNIA
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby DANNIA » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:02 pm

oh dear, poor you.
Can't help Tracy, but sure someone will be able to
Nikki

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
shaggy
Super User!
Super User!

dentists

Postby shaggy » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:39 pm

Hi Traccy ther are 2 dentists in Elhovo one on the main steet above kristions cafe and the other is in a side steet opposite the hardwear shop there is a dentist sign outside,its a white building with black gates and you have to go upstars.BOTH are very good,i use the white building one.
regards debs

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Cameo
Super User!
Super User!

Postby Cameo » Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:47 pm

Sorry to hear that you are still having problems with your teeth Tracy. Hope that you find a nice gentle dentist to treat you. They have to be a darn sight cheaper than over here thought. My tooth broke a week ago, one of the double ones. Im having to wait till Oct 12th for treatment and its going to cost me £190 for a crown to be put on it, and thats on the NHS so goodness knows what it will be if I was paying private.

Like you, Im a bit of a coward at the dentist, well total wimp actually. So if you find one that gives you plenty of novacaine then please tell me who he is so that I can go to him when I get over there.

Hope you get it sorted out pronto. Bet you dont have to wait 3 weeks for an appointment over there. Good luck, I will keep everything crossed for you.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
tracyy
Super User!
Super User!

Postby tracyy » Tue Oct 02, 2007 2:01 pm

Thanks for your replies and sympathy :lol:

Will go and see the chap you recommended Debs, is it a chap or female?
Will I have to make an appointment? Do they cater for total wimps? Thx for your help!! lol, Tracy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
Griswalds

Postby Griswalds » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:28 pm

Hi Tracy, I use the dentist in topolovgrad she is very gentle & good with nervous people. griswalds. :lol:

Return to “Medical & Health Care”