Billy's dilema...

Information about Doctors, Dentists, Hospital facilities and all aspects of health care & Insurance.

Moderator: Moderator

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
cruicky50
<b>Transport Services</b>

Postby cruicky50 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:54 pm

To follow on from the last post, had a idea that i had prostate cancer, went to hospital, had blood checked, day later given all clear, yes in bulgaria.
Don't delay Billy check it out now, Bulgaria is better than the uk i waited six weeks in uk for throat cancer tests.

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
owenyh
Not 'so' Newbie!
Not 'so' Newbie!

Postby owenyh » Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

hi billy hope everything gets sorted for you i have been looking for a car to use in bulgaria so would be interested if your willing to discuss your car pm me with the details cheers

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:04 pm

the nhs in england sent a bowel cancer test to my daughters address and a freind was coming out to see me so she bought it with her i duly followed the instructions because i knew in my mind this is what the problem was, my freind took it back and posted it, well the result was negative as you can imagine i was over the moon

Come down to Earth then. I was sent one of those stick down pocket things. I checked it out on the internet. Not very reliable, lots of false results. I debated sending some of my dog's poo (fair amount of that about) to find out if he had it but put it in the bin in the end, the envelope that is.

Judging by the astronomical amount he has been paying for his BP tablets (Doxazosin for example can be bought in BG for 14E per month, ACE inhibitors about 4E and Thiazides are pennies anywhere - Doxazosin is bl**dy good [unfortunate expression perhaps] for the waterworks too) Billy has obviously not had a very constructive relationship with his doc in BG. I agree with Weeton, he could get it checked out there. Of course he can't assume they will all speak English, but they must be able to treat deaf mutes so he could manage it.

Read the reports on the North Staffs and Thanet Trusts and the prospect of Bulgarian Hospitals seems suddenly appealing. At least you should be able to bribe the staff not to kll you there. No such system in the NHS. The only option is to get yourself flagged up as an effective complainer or someone with influential friends :wink:

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
varnagirl
Super User!
Super User!

Postby varnagirl » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:25 pm

" ACE inhibitors about 4E "...more like 14 E plus.....!!!!

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
gimlet
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby gimlet » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Going by these prices, actually it's 3.80 leva, never had to try it, so not sure, maybe there's a prescription charge too.

http://apteka.framar.bg/06006889/%D0%B5 ... 0%BC%D0%B0

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
mosstod
Super User!
Super User!

billy

Postby mosstod » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:49 pm

lost the plot with this gimlet i think off topic he he

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
jinx57
<b>Property Finder</b>

Postby jinx57 » Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 am

BILLY - you are in our prayers - best wishes to you for whatever your future holds

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
susiebes

Postby susiebes » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:42 am

Hi Billy,
Sorry to read you are going through such a difficult time right now,, I do think that if you were to get things checked here, may save so much worry, and maybe you could hold on to your property, car and animals, being under so much stress makes it hard sometimes for people to think clearly, and often ends up acting in haste.
Think about it, a few tests and at least you will know, you may be suprized, there are so many other less serious illnesses with same symptoms....
All the best to you, hope everything works out ok in the end x
Susana :)

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
billy

Billy's dilema...

Postby billy » Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 am

hi all
thankyou again for all that your doing
i am having computor problems at the moment so if i go offline you can reach me on 0889196380
thankyou
billy

Sell Overseas Property
Cash For Your Property
brianj42
Mega User!
Mega User!

Postby brianj42 » Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Good News......

But need some help with logistics.

Calling all expats in Ruse, your chance to earn some pixiepoints :D

We have found a new home for Billy's Dog and Cat Lilly and Calvin. A new loving home is awaiting for them in Pleven where they can be together (parting pets breaks my heart).

They can't go until after the 27th due to the carers being abroad but anytime after then.

Problem is Billy won't have a car then, so you can guess the rest.

Can anyone help get Lilly and Calvin to Pleven after the 27th ?

Would really be appreciated for Billy, and he can tick this off and get some sleep at last.

Please

Thanks

Brian

PS If you have Paypal I will pay for fuel

Return to “Medical & Health Care”